𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓬𝔂

It's officially my birthday, party people!!
But it's fcking Wednesday and I have a meeting at 9:30am so goodnight y'all.
(Btw I promise the next chapters will have a bit more action in them lol)

𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓬𝔂

𝓡𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓓𝓮𝓥𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓷

It wasn't my place to tell him.
The story of how we met and why Will was now here, belonged fully to him to tell.

"I think that's a story for another time. Important is, that he's going to live in Maddies guest room and probably also work with us."

Arthur did seem to be fully satisfied with my answer, but also didn't bother enough, to ask any more questions.

A glance over to Will, showed me, that he very much appreciated my silence, as he gave me a small smile.

"It was nice meeting you, Sir, but I think I'll head over to Madeline's now."

"Are you sure, you'll find the way? I can bring you there, it's no problem."

"Don't worry Belle. I know that it's just down the road."

He smiled, as he stood up and put on his coat, before waving and saying goodbye to Harry and Grace.

"So, what are you already doing here, Arthur? It's a tad bit early for you, isn't it?"

"Tch, I have no idea what you're talking about. Actually it was John who said there was an emergency."

What?
An emergency?
There shouldn't be anything major happening at the moment?
Could it be that maybe the show didn't capture everything?

"You look confused. I don't like seeing you confused. You are never confused, what is going on, Anna?"

"What? Oh it's nothing. I was just wondering what Johns emergency could be.."

I was really trying my hardest to remember what could possibly be categorised as an emergency, apart from the stuff that is going down anyways.

"Quit it. You know John, he's probably just being a dramatic bitch..Speakin' of, what's going on there between the two of ya?"

Huh? The heck is he talking about?

"You see, Tommy said something about you and John-"

"Oh fuck off. Tommy is being a nosy and controlling git, that's all."

As if Thomas Shelby actually went around and talked to Arthur about, what he thinks we are doing.
This evil git.
I thought my monologue at the bonfire night at least knocked some sense into his head. But apperently not.