𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻

Y'all please point out spelling mistakes, same as sentences that don't make sense or anything like that. I write most of these chapters at night and often just reread them weeks after publishing.
---------------------------_--

𝓐 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓾𝓶𝓪 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓮

𝓐 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓾𝓶𝓪 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓮. 𝓘𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂.
𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

Her scream echoed in my ears and I immediately fell to my knees.
Once again it was like time stood still and when I looked up, I saw right into the barrel of a gun.

Oh well this was nice while it lasted, I guess.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maddie sitting on the floor, holding her thigh, which had a knife in it.
We locked eyes, and the terror in hers almost made me cry right then and there.

But I couldn't.

I was too proud to show these bastards any kind of emotional reaction, dare to mention any fear.

"Drop the weapons!"

I can hear you, no need to scream at me you dumb twat.

It took me a lot of will power not to bring any kind of snarky comments in that moment.

My body was probably too pumped with adrenaline, as that I could even feel scared with the cold metal pressed against my forehead.

However, after all, I was not completely suicidal, so I just complied and dropped, both gun and knife, while staring right into the man's eyes.

"Good girl."

When he said that, his hands wandered from my hair, over my cheek, to my neck and over my exposed shoulders.

"Disgusting piece of shit."

To say I was disgusted was an understatement.

I was angry.

And to underline my words, I spat infront of his feet, before looking back into his eyes.

"Shut that mouth of yours, or I'll shut it, you dumb cunt."

"Try me, bitch."

I guess I could have prevented, what happened next, but speaking up, was totally worth a backhanded slap across the face.