𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮

𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓼.
- 𝓝𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮

Oh you've got to be kidding me

How is it that once I am in a flow of work, something important happens.

Seeing Arthur Shelby leave the Garrison with the two women at his side, made me groan in annoyance.

I packed all my utensils together and quickly went to the bar.

"Hey Harry, can I leave my stuff here? I forgot that I had to be somewhere really important."

"No problem, Miss, I'll put 'em under the counter."

As soon as I turned around, I realised that the rest of the pub was completely empty.
I was apparently in such a flow, I didn't notice everybody else leaving.

The big clock in the corner showed half past two.
Of course, lunch break is over, everybody returned to work.
After quickly grabbing my coat, I made my way to the pictures.

I almost laughed, when I saw a very familiar person walk down the very same road, but towards the pub.

Grace Burgess, in her green pencil skirt, was on her way to ask for employment in the Garrison.
When I passed her I just gave her a nod, which she smiling returned.

I have to admit, I didn't like her in the first season, when she was an agent for Campbell, but I guess after she shot at Campbell I started to become fond of her.
In the end she is the woman, who showed Thomas how to love.

At the cinema I didn't even bother to go inside, knowing it would be much more suspicious if I went inside, just to follow some policeman back outside.

However as soon as I saw a prison van arrive I noticed my mistake.
I was in the wrong place, they wouldn't interrogate him here, they would first take him to the police station.

The station was a good twenty minute walk away, which meant I turned on my heel and started making my way there.

I could have honestly thought of that beforehand.
It wasn't long, maybe five minutes and the van from earlier drove past me.

As I arrived at the police station, I waited, again.
I wasn't sure, where they would bring Arthur, after Campbell was done with him, but they clearly wouldn't drive him back home.
After all Moss hated the Peaky Blinders.

Probably an hour passed and they dragged a barely conscious Arthur Shelby out of the station.
Immediately I made my way across the street and followed the two coppers, with at least fifty feet in between us.
Soon they entered a dirty alleyway, and I just waited at the corner, knowing it would be much too obvious to follow them any further.