𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Well, guess who's quarantined for the next two weeks bc they got Corona.
At least I am vaccinated and the symptoms aren't too bad, but it's exam phase, so the timing really sucks.

Even if you maybe don't have to, please wear your masks y'all.
Stay save<3
------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay save<3------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰: '𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼'.

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓶𝓪𝓷

"If I knew who that pathetic excuse of a mother was, I'd personally show up at her house and bring her a slow and painful-"

"Woah, slow down, Mads, we're not doing anything like that. I am not planning on going to prison because of that woman."

When I explained to Maddie, why there was a teenaged boy lying in my bed, with a puffy red face and obviously passed out, she got furious. I had to grab her by the shoulders to sit her down on the couch, so she wouldn't storm outside and look for the creepy woman from earlier.

"I will not allow that kid to go back to that household. You know what? He's coming with us to Birmingham. He can work in the shop or- or the factory, maybe, maybe Tommy can give him work in the betting shop-"

Even though I just sat her down, she immediately jumped back up and was now pacing up and down the hotel room.

"Maddie we can't-"

"I am sure, Tommy wouldn't turn him down. And if he does, we'll just convince Polly-"

"Maddie, listen to me-"

"Aunt Polly has always had a soft spot for children, she'd definitely take him in-"

"Gosh Maddie, would you just shut up!"

This time she actually listened to me, and made a halt in everything she was doing to look at me surprised.

After a rash exhale, I explained to her, that we could not just kidnap him and William himself had a saying in this as well.. even though I'd be quite surprised if he chose to go back to his mother.

We spent an hour or so, talking about how we could maybe help the young man, sleeping in the bed next to us, when we decided it would be best to slowly get ready, since we'd be picked up by a chauffeur in about three hours.

I washed my hair this morning already, so all I did now, was putting rollers into the ends.

As for makeup, women these days didn't really go all out, so I kinda just copied Maddie. She allowed me to pick out her dress, and conveniently enough it had the same champagne colour as mine.