six

Harry's POV//
it's a Monday morning and i've decided i'm finally gonna film for my channel..
i get up get showered and get ready. I haven't spoken to lottie since last night so i decide to message her.

Me- good afternoon!
My world💘- your mum looks like kim jong-un!
Me- please never ever say that again
she facetimes me after a few minutes

*on call*
'Called me irrelevant, but you only got views' she starts singing. i look at her and roll my eyes 'when you pay your mates girlfriend to show off her boobs' i continue then finally laughing,she giggles 'how are you today mr lewis?' 'i'm good miss Hodges' i reply 'are you free today?' i question her. 'i'm at work in about an hour until 3pm and then i'm free' she gives me a cute smile, 'wanna come film with me for my channel?'
'Harry Lewis, filming a video? what a shocker, yes of course' she giggles.

Lottie's POV//
I'm creating some designs for The Notoways company and i really like this design. it's unique. 'boss!' i wave my hand for lux to come over, he comes over 'you don't have to call me boss' he says quietly 'yes i do, anyway here is a design i came up with.' 'that's great! that will sell out in seconds' lux raises his voice with excitement and high fives me.

TW⚠️
it's 3pm and i'm leaving work, as i walk outside i see Luke. my ex. i sigh to myself and rush over to my car. but he beats me too it.

'luke leave me alone please.' i say avoiding any eye contact with him.
'oh you know why i'm here' he says aggressively
'do i?' i look up and shoot him a stare
'yes..you have a new boyfriend' he pushes me against my car and puts his hands either side of me
'h-how do you know' i stuttered
'It's all over social media, are you dumb. you bitch' he yells in my face before hitting me across the face leaving a red mark.
'LUKE LEAVE ME ALONE, JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT MOVE ON DOESNT MEAN-' i yell at him trying to push him away.
he cuts me off by kissing me. I push and shove and try everything to get him off of me. but it's too late.

i look over to the side and see harry stood there in shock.
i push luke off and run over to harry
'h-harry it's not what it looks like' i say tearing up 'oh i know what it looks like, you're kissing another guy Charlotte' he raises his voice. i step back and look down 'harry please, it's my ex he-'.
'just shut up. don't speak to me' he looks at me with disappointment and disgust,before he walks off.
i run over to my car noticing luke had gone he knew what he was doing i mumble to myself before wiping my tears away.

Harry's POV//
i have 5 missed calls and 10 messages from lottie.
i can't believe she would cheat on me after everything.
'oi bog, cheer up.' freezy says
'she cheated on me cal why would she do that' i reply
'how do you know that wasn't her ex?' he says and i look up at him
i sigh 'no no it wasn't..the kiss seemed too passionate for someone who abused her'.
'hmm, just speak to her.' he says whilst hugging me
'not right now.' i say and walk up to my room.

A/N
please don't forget to vote guys it would mean a lot <3