Twenty seven

Harry's POV//
arriving at the bar we both go over and greet the boys. Tonight's going to be crazy i can already tell, and i'm not complaining.

'Freezy!' i hear Charlotte say before giving him a very friendly hug.

'Looking good, Looking good, Hodges' freezy says whilst smiling

she just smiles at him and continues to talk to lux.

'you alright boggo?' freezy approaches me, he must have noticed my daydreaming

'uh-yeah yeah' i shake my head trying to focus back to reality and follow the group into the bar.

'Odds on me not paying for any of my drinks tonight' I say, finally speaking up

everyone just looks at me

'alright, bet. Out of 20' charlotte says standing up

'15' charlotte and i say

everyone including me just bursts out laughing and nudging her, she doesn't look happy.

'wait, that's so unfa-' she began to whine

'no no that's how the game works' i say with a smirk on my face.

'i'd like a Mile high Manhattan cocktail please' i look towards charlotte who is still annoyed at her loss.

'fine.' she replied bluntly 'anything else anyone?' she says towards the group

'i mean if you're offering i'll have a Mad eye Martini' ethan said

she nods and walks towards the bar. Even when she's annoyed she still looks hot. Her hips swaying back and fourth.

'you really letting her pay?' lux said to me, bringing me back to reality once again.

'well she did say bet' i shrug.
-
*time skip* Lottie's POV//

Taking another shot i head over to join freezy on the dance floor and begin to jump up and down. We're in bar 5 of the night.

'that's not dancing' freezy raises his voice over the loud music

'neither is that' i reply looking him up and down. His jaw drops. My attitude completely changes when i'm drunk. I continue to dance whilst laughing at freezy and his silliness.

after dancing with freezy for a good 30 minutes i need to use the bathroom, so i start to make my way over.

'where you off?' freezy questions before grabbing my wrist

'to use the bathroom' i look down at his hand on my wrist and back up at him.

'Let me come with, there's too many men around here and you're vulnerable right now' i hear him say from behind me, following me. I didn't reply i just went straight to the bathroom. Freezy following me in.

once i finish using the toilet i wash my hands and notice freezy staring at me through the mirror. Me being completely unaware of the state i was in, i smirked back. Giving him hope.

he walked closer to me, placing his arm around my waist and pulling me in closer to him, he looks into my eyes and i look into his. Our faces inches apart.

Harrys POV//
i saw freezy and Charlotte go into the bathroom at least 5 minutes ago now. She can't be wanting to use the toilet for that long.

i make my way over to the bathroom

'bog, where you going!' i hear ethan yell from behind me

'i'll be back' i reply almost instantly before then speeding up my walk and barging into the bathroom. I'm shocked at what i'm seeing. The two of them. So close. Stupidly close.

'bog-it's not what it looks like' freezy removes his arm from charlotte almost instantly, she falls to the floor. Clearly drunk.

'yes it is, you know it is.' i cross my arms, ignoring charlotte who is on the floor.

'i promise you it's not, she-she did this!' he yells

charlotte looks up almost instantly
'I did this?! are you crazy!' she yells before getting up and leaning against the wall.

'you know you were the one staring at me! you know you were the one who brought me closer to you!' she exclaims.

'i can't believe you' she stumbles towards me

'b-harry..please' she says to me softening her voice.

'leave me alone. Both of you' i say sternly before walking past them both, waiting for them to leave the bathroom. Once they had left i looked at myself in the mirror. She knew what she was doing. She was completely aware of it.

i felt a tear roll down my cheek.

'harry, come on Lad' ethan says walking through the bathroom doors and placing his hand on my cheek.

'My best mate and girlfriend just-just nearly kissed ethan' i raise my voice in frustration

'wait really? what the fuck.' he said in anger. I don't reply.

'she loves you, why would she do that and for freezy- he- hes your best mate the fuck'

'loved me and was my best mate' i sigh before wiping my tears and exiting the bar, ethan following behind.

'stay at mine tonight, bog' ethan says leading me to his uber
-
i thought there needed to be drama, i'm no good at drama so here have this shite.

i hope you enjoyed <3
don't forget to vote