Fourty seven

helping her shower made me realise how amazing she is. Her body has been through so much these past few hours and in-fact 9 months. And yet all i did was lay around and try and help her as much as possible. Women are strong.

'everything alright babe?' she asked quietly, holding onto my shoulder for support

i looked up at her before inhaling 'i'm just proud of you, you're so strong' i smiled

'you're so cheesy' she giggled

'i'm also kinda hungry, let me finish helping you shower and then we can get food' i laughed

after helping her finish off showering and getting changed into some fresh clothes i began to order our preferred food.

Charlottes POV//

i looked over at grayson before smiling once more, he is literally perfect just like his dad. I go onto instagram and post a picture that we had taken earlier.

 I go onto instagram and post a picture that we had taken earlier

liked by Talia mar and 219,650 others

Lottie_hx: quick trip to the hospital and i now have the cutest lil bean in my arms..

5/07/20💙👶

Taliamar: Love you my girl, so proud of you<3

freyanightinghale: we love you and baby g💙

tobjizzle: Huge congrats!! can't wait to meet and see you all

fan1: OMG YAY CONGRATS

fan2:sending so much love

fan2: oh my goodness!!!

i looked up at harry who was smiling at his phone
'happy with your food choice?' i laughed softly

'no..well yes but i'm smiling at your post and everyone's comments' he said quietly before looking at grayson who stirred in his sleep. He began to cry so harry got up and held him in his arms and he began slowly moving his arms in a swaying action,trying to calm him..placing kisses on his face gently.

uploading that to my instagram story my dms were filled with so many kind messages, it seriously melted my heart

*next day because yh*
i woke up today from the wonderful cries of my newborn baby. Harry had to leave a few hours after grayson was born, due to corona rules. It sucks but i'm glad we have facetime i guess. Reaching over for my phone i checked the time 6:30am, i groaned at how early it was, the sun was only just now rising. I should not be up right now. Feeding grayson was one of my favourite things, even though it's sore, it gives me some sort of attachment to my newly born son.

'is he feeding alright?' one of my favourite nurses, Daisy, said as she walked over with her board and pen.

smiling at her i replied 'i mean i believe so, all though he didn't eat much throughout the night'

she nodded before writing down my statement and giving me a reassuring smile 'that's normal..he should be eating throughout the night normally within a few days' she said before coming over and taking a closer look at him.

'he's perfect' she whispered
i nodded in response and just admired the baby.