sixteen

The Bahamas was the best. ever. The past few weeks have been crazy. Announcing the promise ring officially. Announcing my 500k giveaway. Going to one of jj's concerts. god he inspires me so much.

However, today's the day i release my first ever song cover, harrys  heard me sing a few times but that's about it. no one else. i'm so nervous.

harry must of seen how nervous i was because he came over and hugged me reassuringly

'you're gonna do great, i promise you.'

'you think so?' i turn around still in his arms and look him in the eyes.

'yes Charlotte, your voice is amazing. That's coming from me and i'm the most amazing singer ever.' he scrunches his face, cringing at what he has just said.

i giggle and kiss him softly. I felt my body start to relax. being around him helps me so much.

'i love you, thank you' i pull away from the kiss, not wanting to of course

'of course and me too' he sits down on my stool at my vanity and started looking at my make up

'what do you girls find so interesting about this stuff' he asks while squeezing the beauty blender.

'could say the same about you boys with fifa' i cross my arms

'but fifa is fun, make up is just..boring' he opens the lipstick.

i walk over and sit on his lap taking hold of the lipstick and applying it to his lips.

i smile at the masterpiece i have made 'sexy' i say quietly before giggling. Harry looks at himself and shrugs

'actually not that bad, what's the fuss with founder or whatever it's called' he asks clearly clueless

'foundation covers our flaws, harry' i say wiping the lipstick from his lips, which he frowns at

'hey, i looked peng with that on' he crosses his arms

'save it for a video idea i have for your channel' i get up and tidy my makeup away.

'10 minutes, harry' i squeal with excitement, he didn't respond.

i set up my phone on my vanity, turn on the lights, touch up on my make up and finally hitting the live button.

'8 minutes everyone!!, i'm gonna answer a few questions so send some through'

user 1: What is your favourite song to sing when alone?

'that's a good question' i say once i've read it out
'it has to be, Control by Zoe Wees. I can relate to it so much, it makes me feel less alone'

user 2: Favourite memory with harold?

'we have so many memories, but definitely The Bahamas, it was so sweet and relaxing but also fun' i smile looking a the picture i have on my desk of me and harry.

user 3: Who encouraged you to release this cover?

'harold, of course. He's my biggest fan, well that's what he calls himself anyway' i look at the time, then continue to answer questions.

'10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1' i hear harry shouting from the kitchen and then running through my door by the time he reaches one.

'go go go. Go check out my first ever cover, i hope you all enjoy it' i jump up.

He runs over and picks me up then spins me around 'i am so so so so so proud of you bubs' he says planting kisses all over my face. The fans must be going crazy.

'Thank you, bubs. Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you for bringing out the best in me.' i say softly and we just stay in silence.

'jeez the fans are going mad' harry says putting me down and reading the comments from my stream.

'of course they are, they just witnessed a 'hottie' moment' i giggle

'no, about your cover dummy'
' You're so talented'
' Yes Lottie go off'
' Best cover of that song i've ever heard'
' proud!!'
he reads the comments out, making me smile

'i'm lucky to have you guys' i take the phone from harry and show my big cheesy grin on the stream.

after a few minutes i end the stream and just read through the comments under the video. Tearing up, i'm so so so happy with where i am at in life right now.

'come on, we're going for a meal at our favourite place' harry holds out his hand, whilst looking very smart.

'but i'm not ready and you look smart and i look-'

'you look fine, come on' he picks me up once realising i wasn't going to take hold of his hand.

Harry's POV//
'think i'll have the flame grilled chicken' she says to the waiter, who i must say came over as soon as we got here

'i'll have the Peri-BBQ chicken wrap please' i also say to the waiter

'of course, shouldn't be too long' the waiter walks away.

'I don't think you understand how incredibly proud i am of you' i take hold of her hand and smile at the sight of the promise ring i bought her.

'you're being too soppy today, not sure if i'm a fan of it' she giggles

'no seriously, you know especially with your anxiety and low self esteem and everything. What you did today was a big thing, you should be proud of yourself' squeezing her hand after saying my reply.

she doesn't say anything, we just appreciate the moment and stay silent. oh wow, i love this women so much.