Thirty one

walking out of the bathroom i look over to the booth me and harry were sat at and realise he had left. Great. I sigh before picking up my things and heading back to my apartment.

i set up my camera and my new  microphone harry bought me for christmas and rehearsed 'When you say nothing at all' by Ronan Keating. I began to film. No intro just going straight into singing. I need to upload covers more especially now i know my followers love them.

Once again after i had finished singing the song i uploaded it straight to youtube. I felt confident enough to not edit my covers.

@wroetoshaw: nice microphone

i smile to myself after reading his dm.Even though things weren't great he still tried to message me as if nothing was happening. I loved it.

@lottie_hx: i love it! thank you

@wroetoshaw: i'm glad

when we message it doesn't seem awkward at all. It's strange. But i like it. It makes me realise how much chemistry we have.
my phone began to ring. It was Josh.

'hey josh' i smile

'hey, i was wondering if you wanted to film with us for The sidemen channel?' he smiles back at me

i paused for a moment thinking about harry
'yeah sure, when?'
i can't avoid him forever.

'today..in about 3 hours, it's a blind dating' he chuckles

(i just re read over this and realised the timing doesn't make sense but i cba to edit it lol sorry)

'ahhh right, i'll be there!' i begin to get up

'don't mention anything to the boys or harry' he said not knowing about what happened between harry and i

i nod and say goodbye before ending the facetime call. I was nervous but maybe this could help sort things between me and harry.
-
*at the shoot*
a few girls have been up and it's my turn, i take my seat on the other side of the fake wall and introduce myself.

'hi i'm Ellie, i'm 23 and i'm from Wales' i say trying to switch up my tone.

after introducing my self and say what i have to say, ask them a few questions and eliminating the worst ones. It's the final round and only Tobi and Harry are left. I obviously want to pick harry but i'm too nervous.

The boys answer my question and now it was my decision on whos was the funniest.

'Boy number 2, was better' i chuckle.

Tobi gets up and peeps his head around the fake wall before waving at me and smiling, trying to hide that it was me. Then It was harry's turn to finally come and see me. Holy shit i was nervous.

i hear him shuffle and finally looking around the wall, he just looks at me in shock.

'well hello, Ellie' he chuckles

'hello boy number 2' i smile before looking at the boys who were leaving the room slowly.
Harry walks over to me, now on my side of the fake wall and leans down and kisses me softly. I was taken back but i kissed back after a few seconds.

'i'm so sorry' i whisper

'i'm sorry for being a complete dick' he smiles softly

'you had every right to be, but please make up with freezy. None of this was his fault' i sigh

'i will when i'm ready, but for now you're my main priority.' he takes hold of my hand and drags me towards the boys like nothing had happened

'This video is gonna bang boys' JJ said into the group

'it sure is, especially with Ellie being part of it' harry adds in

everyone laughs at his response. Oh god how i missed him and his stupid jokes. It had been two weeks since me and harry had properly spoken.
-
lol sorry for the short chapter<3