twenty one

yesterday was fun, catching up with harry as if we hadn't seen eachother for months, today we go to guernsey for christmas with the Lewis'. I'm way too nervous for this, harry keeps reassuring me that everything will be fine, but my mind isn't believing him one bit. Apparently his ex girlfriend lives in Guernsey and is still not over him, i hope she doesn't ruin christmas.

i woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 5:30am, we have to be at the airport for 7:30. i got up slowly trying not to wake harry who was peacefully sleeping beside me and went to make breakfast, before going back up and waking harry up.

'harry' i shake him lightly, which he doesn't respond too. so i shake him harder repeating his name. still no response. i put my ear to his chest, making sure he's breathing which to my surprise he was.

'good morning' he says excitedly, i jump due to me looking like an idiot.

'morning, how'd you sleep?' i respond whilst trying to bring my breathing back to its normal pace

'the best sleep i've had in days' he sighs whilst slowly sitting up and leaning against the headboard of my bed

i frown 'why haven't you been sleeping?' i take a seat next to him concerned

'just you know..with everything that was going on, my mind wouldn't settle' he softly smiles

'yeah right..me too' i get up before pecking his lips, aware of morning breath

'breakfast is ready downstairs, i'm going to get ready, we need to be at the airport by 7:30..it's 6am' i say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

i walk towards my en suite, once inside i take my clothes off and shower, shaving my legs, arms..everywhere that was needed, then finally washing my hair before getting out and wrapping the towel around me. i walk into my room noticing harry had gotten up and changed and was downstairs having breakfast. i smile to myself.

my outfit consisted of this ^^

considering Guernsey was only a 55 minute plane ride i wanted to be comfortable but still presentable for his parents. After applying some make up and picking up my suitcase for the weekend away, i head to the kitchen.

'you're ready!' i exclaim causing harry to jump

'jesus, you know how to scare me this early in the morning' 'but yes i am, are you proud' he smiles

'i am actually, Harry Lewis doesnt get up before 12pm nevermind be up and ready for the day by 6:30am' i smirk

'oh shut up' he says before then taking a spoonful of his cereal i had made him.

i take my suitcase over to the door and then walk to the living room opening up the blinds and placing the cushions on the sofa nicely.

'ride to Heathrow airport' the driver asks
we both nod and the driver takes us to our destination.

i take hold of harrys hand before walking over to the security part. Once being security checked and bombarded with fans, we head over to the waiting area and make ourselves comfortable as we are 30 minutes early.

'are you excited' harry says as he looks over at our plane

'yeah, of course' i say with a wary tone in my voice

'come on bubs, everything will be fine' he places his arm around my shoulder pulling me in for a side hug

'i know, i know, it's just-i don't know i'm being stupid' i laugh it off

'you're not being stupid, it's completely normal' he kisses my forehead before then putting his attention back to his phone, which i am just casually watching him scroll through instagram.

The speakers finally say where we are going and so we board the plane, hand in hand.
-
hi i know it's no where near christmas but i love christmas so you're gonna have to put up with it.

hope you guys are enjoying this story, keep voting so i know <3

THANK YOU FOR 2k READS <333