Thirty eight

it's been so hectic these past few months that i didn't even realise that today is the day i release my new song called 'Anxiety' it's nothing too special, but for my first ever song i wanted to talk about the struggles of anxiety and how loving someone who doesn't treat you right can hurt. Past relationships made me scared to love. I was scared it would happen again and that i would never find someone good for me. But then i met harry and i honestly can't thank him enough. This is why 'Control' by Zoe wees is a favourite song of mine.

'everything alright?' i hear harry say walking into the bedroom with a cup of coffee that he had made for me.

'i'm just nervous, that's all.' i put on a fake smile

'everything will be fine, i'm sure everyone will love it'

'besides it might help people realise they aren't alone in feeling how they feel' he said and in that moment i knew that i had met the most amazing person ever.

'what would i do without you Harry Lewis' i smile and kiss his lips.

'you'd be in work, that's what you would be doing' he joked. He's not wrong. I haven't been to work in months. I really need to start going on a regular basis.

i take the coffee out of his hand and take a sip
'thank you'
he nodded in response.

-
i'm sat staring at my laptop screen, looking at the upload button. It's time and i've never been so nervous to upload anything. Not even a cover of a song. This could fail or potentially get me a career started, in the producing world. I felt harrys hand place on top of mine.

'ready?' he said calmly. I shook my head.

'come on, think about the possible outcomes' He said calmly once again.

'and the bad outcomes' i sigh.

'don't think about that, everyone will love it i promise you' he looks at me and smiles softly before nodding at me for some sort of agreement to upload it, i nodded back slowly and looked towards the screen as he clicked upload. Harry instantly picked me up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we fall onto our bed.

'i'm proud of you' he whispers in my ear and kisses my neck softly.

'i love you' i said softly before lifting his chin up so he would stop kissing my neck. He knew what he was doing as he smirked.

'stop it' i laugh slightly and roll my eyes

'i love you too, but why not?' he frowns

'because i have to do this' i smile reaching over for my phone and go onto instagram.

liked by taliamar and 357,209 others
Lottie_hx: Anxiety is out now!

i wrote this song because i know so many people can relate to it. I wanted to help people realise they aren't the only one feeling this way and that you can find happiness, i love you and thank you so much for the support <3

Taliamar:I'm a proud girlfriend!
wroetoshaw: Don't be stealing my girl

Ksi: fair play this song bangs

user1: Added to my playlist!!
user2: This is amazing, thank you!
user3: This helped me so much, i cannot wait for more songs<3
user4: Could've been better
user5: how can this even be #5 on trending 🤮

'talia is your girlfriend huh?' harry said squeezing my arm slightly. I look away from my phone and up at him, still in his arms.

'i forgot to tell you' i frown sarcastically

'man, looks like i'm gonna have to find a new girlfriend then ay' he laughs before placing multiple kisses all over my face.

i didn't want to look at my phone or any social media right now, i just wanted to enjoy my time with harry. Especially before the baby comes. I'm so grateful for harry and everything he does.

Harry and i just laid in bed cuddling and watching movies most of the day and night before we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

i woke up and looked to see that harry wasn't in bed. I grabbed my phone and went to message him to see where he was but i noticed i had a notification, an email actually from someone i had never expected.
-
i need to start doing more cliffhangers!!!

please vote if you're enjoying<3