twenty four

Harrys POV//
It's christmas day and i know today is going to be hard for charlotte, she doesn't see her family. They never got on, i'm just glad i know she is spending it with someone. Me and my family.

i woke up to Charlotte resting her head on my chest and holding me close, i love mornings like this but we need to get up and open presents. it's 9am.

'charlotte' i shake her gently which she responds with a groan

'come on, it's time to open presents' i smile and she opens her eyes slowly, before sitting up.

'you head down, i'll be down in a minute' she says softly, which i nodded my head in response before getting up and going to see my family

'merry christmas josh!' i run and playfully tackle him.

'Merry christmas, harry' he says struggling to tackle me back and get up.

'come on, you know you can do better than that' i tease him

'i haven't missed this' rosie laughs whilst walking into the living room with a hot chocolate.

'Harry! get off of him!' i hear lottie say whilst running over frantically.

'it's normal, don't worry' rosie reassures her, before handing her a hot chocolate

'thanks' charlotte says
-
Rosie, josh and my parents have opened their presents from eachother and now it's mine and charlottes turn.

i hand her the pandora bag, she looks at me and shakes her head

'you didn't have too' she smiles

'but i wanted too' i shake the bag a little for her to take it and so she does.

she reaches into the bag, bringing out the box which held the bracelet with the charm already placed on it. Finally she opens the box before looking at me with a grin plastered on her face.

'i- harry you didn't have too, this is too much' she finally breaks the comfortable silence.

'i know i know, but you deserve it' i take hold of the bracelet and place it around her wrist, then explaining why it means so much.

'each time we go on holiday or even create a memory that you want to treasure for ever you can buy a charm that relates to that specific memory' i say softly, looking at the bracelet on her wrist. It fits perfectly
'like this, it's a palm tree, for the bahamas' i explain.

'i love it! this means so much' she squeals with excitement.

'thank you' she finally says before reaching over for my gifts.

'wait i have one more' i reach over for the microphone which is horribly wrapped.

everyone laughed at my attempt of wrapping

'24 and still don't know how to wrap' my dad says, chuckling to himself

'well, he is our son after all' my mum says back in my defence

'omg harry! how did you know i wanted one of these!'

i wink at her 'i just know, especially with how much singing you've been doing'

she hugs me and then hands me her gifts.

as i open up the house shaped box i take out a build a bear.

'press on the hand' charlotte says, which i press the hand and it says the date we went to The bahamas before then ending with a thank you for making it an incredible experience.

'you're too cute' i smile whilst placing the bear down and picking up another box, medium sized.

'A new headset!!' i say with excitement
'thank you' i lean over the ripped up paper and kiss her softly.

Charlottes POV
The smell of the christmas dinner lingered through the house, it smelt beautiful. Picking up my bracelet from where i had left it i head upstairs and begin to get ready for the day. Harrys out with his dad, josh and rosie doing their usual christmas tradition of visiting the beach to pay their respects to his grandparents who had sadly passed.