fifteen

'happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear the love of my life happy birthday to you' i sing whilst walking towards harry who is sat up in bed,with a tray of heart shaped pancakes and orange juice.

he smiles at me adoring the breakfast i have for him
'oh god i love you' he says propping himself up even more so i can hand him the tray.

'i know you do,here you old man' i giggle. he takes the tray and takes a picture of it then taking a picture of me stood infront of him.

'That better not be going anywhere, harry' i say in a serious tone.

'after you calling me an old man..you deserve it' he smiles sarcastically at me and uploads it to his instagram story.

harry's gone to shower and get ready for the day so i'm sat and posting a birthday post for him.(ik they broke up ouch)

liked by miniminter, taliamar,r0sielewis and 578k othersLottiehx: Happy birthday to my whole world, love you so much, thank you for being the idiot you are<3

Lottiehx: Happy birthday to my whole world, love you so much, thank you for being the idiot you are<3.

taliamar:cuties
user: happy birthday bog!
user: you look so happy<3
~
'you look beautiful today babe' harry says wrapping his arms around me, as i look at myself in the mirror

'i've had better looking days' i sigh

'everyone has there better looking days but yours is everyday' he says into my neck

'you too, lewis you too' i say whilst snapping a picture of us and uploading it to my story.

*few hours later 1pm*'come on babe let's go to the beach' i squeal pulling harry up from the sofa

'come on babe let's go to the beach' i squeal pulling harry up from the sofa

'what? now? i'm too tired' he groaned

'shut up, it's your birthday we can't stay here all day we're in the Bahamas' i run over to the door still having hold of his hand.

once we get to the beach me just sit and admire the views, i am sat in between  harrys legs and resting my head on his torso.
~
Harry's POV//
lottie's gone to the toilet although she been quite long and i'm beginning to get worried

bubs, is everything alright? you don't love the toilet that much do you?
                                      i'm on my way back now x

it's been a few minutes and i see lottie walking towards me with a group of- The boys! no she didn't!

i get up and run over to them 'Lottie you never did you?!?!' i say enthusiastically

'i did' she pecks my lips before moving out of the way

'Happy 24th harold' freezy says greeting me.
They all greet me before being saying we were going water skiing

Lottie's POV//
we just got back from water skiing, harry looked like he had the most amazing time of his life. All he did was thank me for it, bless him.

'you did good today L' i hear freezy say from behind me, which i was admiring the views beside the pool of our villa

'thank you cal, wouldn't of been able to do it without you and the boys' help' i pat the space beside me for him to take a seat, which he did.

'i'm so happy harry has you, you do him good'

'how so?' i look at him with a confused look

answering my question he replies with
'well, when he was with Katie..he never seemed happy, never. You do so much to please him and i hope he does the same' then looking towards harry who is cooking on the barbecue.

'i'm glad i make him happy, he makes me happy. Even with him just being around me.'

'i'm gonna bet you have kids one day' he laughs to himself .

i smile to myself, remembering what harry had said the day we were on the boat.
' i want to marry her, have kids with her and love her for the rest of my life'

i shove his arm slightly 'uncle freezy' i pause 'sounds appealing' i chuckle

'today was so much fun, didn't think you could pull something off like that' he says with a sarcastic tone to his voice, then taking his shirt off leaving him in only his boxers and laying on the bed.

'glad i proved you wrong' i smirk, removing my natural make up from today.

i notice harry just staring at me and i smile to myself. i'm so so happy with him. I can't believe he promised to love me for the rest of his life.

'best holiday ever' i say breaking the confronting silence.