Twenty nine

Harrys POV//
i'm so frustrated, angry confused and upset. Why would charlotte hurt me like that? Why would she want too? and Why would she tell freezy to not mention what had happened last night?

getting up from my bed and heading to the kitchen to make something to eat i realise freezy's door is open. He never leaves it open unless he's out.

where you buggered off to?:harry

just to the shop mate, want anything?:freezy

get me some white wine, thanks:harry

Although cal did take part in the action i can't be mad at him, she started this and brung it upon them both. I take some left over pizza from last night, i'm guessing and take a seat on the sofa. Playing Fifa and eating was a struggle but i managed. I lost two games and won two.

alright boys, who's up for some football tomorrow?: Simon

why not, might pass some time:Josh

nah i can't make it, i'm busy:Ethan

ooo, with what and who?:Vik

Lauren, i already know it:JJ

i'll play footy boys, see you tomorrow:harry

Honestly if the boys knew what charlotte had done they would never forgive her, i want to forgive her but i just don't know when i will be ready, after all she did cheat on me with my best mate. I checked the time and realised it had been 2 hours since freezy said he was going to the "shop", i knew he wasn't going to the shop. He never ever does that.

'oi Bog, how you keeping lad' ethan said from the other side of the phone

'i've been better mate, not going to lie'

'at least she didn't cheat, you got there just in time' He replied trying to reassure me, but he didn't know what really happened.

i sigh 'that's the thing behz..she did' i hesitated but told him eventually

'She cheated!?' i hear him start to raise his voice

'please don't tell the boys, they won't ever forgive her and i want to forgive her.' i say shakily

'secrets safe with me bog' he says taking a deep breath in

'right, well i have some meetings to do, come for a run in a bit?,keep me up to date, Lad' he said exhaling

'yeah and will do, thanks again' i end the call.

i've decided to go for a run with ethan , my usual route. Putting on some shorts, football shirt and trainers i take the lift downstairs and start my run, meeting ethan half way. Runs always help me clear my mind, they help me think positively about almost everything, however, it wasn't working with this whole charlotte situation. She really hurt me and i love her too much to lose her completely.

Charlottes POV//

I met freezy about 3 hours ago and we're sat on a bench beside the London eye, it's beautiful here. I find myself looking into freezy's eyes again. He pulls me closer and kisses me softly, i kiss back. Getting onto his lap i place my left hand on his head and start playing with his very short hair. I pull away once realising this is wrong.

'what you doing?' he questions

'this is wrong, i hurt harry and-' Cal cuts me off by kissing me again and i can't help but kiss back. The kiss got very passionate. I don't know what it is but Callum's kiss seems more reassuring and calming than harrys.

'you two are fucked up' i hear a very familiar voice say

i pull away instantly after figuring out who it was.

i gulp before looking at the familiar masculine body
'Ethan, please don't tell harry'

'yeah mate don't' freezy adds on

ethan looks behind him.
'too late' he shakes his head

i quickly get up off of cals lap and sit beside him

'don't think i didn't see you two, you're honestly such dickheads' harry sighs before coming to a stop at his run.

'She needed someone to talk to, she needed advice' freezy speaks up

'what from you? someone who basically helped her with all of this mess' Harry said harshly

'Harry, stop being so harsh.' i say quietly

'plus, it didn't look like you were just talking' he says completely ignoring my statement and walking closer to freezy and tensing his fists.

i get up almost instantly and press my hand against harrys chest. The connection was there. That is what made me realise i did love him and how stupid i am for thinking i didn't. We both looked eachother in the eye.

'you going to say anything?' he says breaking the awkward silence

'sorry..i-im sorry, i really am' i reply shakily

'that's not what i meant. Why are you holding me back from him? because you love him, huh?' he took hold of my hand and placed it down besides me again.

'harry, please. I was drunk and i-'

'yes you were drunk, but you're not now are you? and did you not just kiss him?'

'yes she did, and she's said she's sorry, what else do you expect' freezy finally speaks up

they both began to argue back and fourth. For a good 5 minutes, countless arguments over and over again. I took a seat back on the bench and just stayed silent, trying to compose my self so i didn't fall apart.

i look down at my hands and began to play with them. My palms all sweaty and my breathing starting to quicken. Before i knew it i could barley breathe.

Taking one breath in and one breath out every 4 seconds i noticed everyone's attention had once again began focusing on me. Great.

'i-im fine' i stutter trying to steady my breathing

'no you're not, don't lie to me' harry says coming and sitting beside me and taking my hand.

'breath in and breath out, inhale and exhale' he says softly. He knew how to calm me down unlike freezy who was just stood there looking clueless as to what to do.

tears rolled down my cheeks. After about 10 minutes my breathing had calmed down and i felt stable again, all thanks to harry.

'thank you' i whisper, not making eye contact.

'it's all good' he says whilst getting up and looking towards freezy.

'how are you gonna help her in those situations, bud?' he says sarcastically

'harry please just leave it, we were both in the wrong and we know it. I've tried to say sorry and i can't do fuck all about it. I regret it so much i really do. You just need some time and space.' i ramble

harry looks back at me and frowns
'i want to forgive you, i just don't know when'

'Come on harry, let's continue our run.' ethan said rushing harry along

they both began there run once again.