Fourty

he opens his arms for me to hug him..i was hesitant at first but i gave in and returned the hug.

'look i'm sorry and i want you to know that i support yours and harrys relationship all the way' he said quietly. I look up at him.

'congratulations by the way' he smiles

'thank you cal.. i'm happy you understood that i needed time and space, but me and you i-'

'it was a mistake..a fling' he said cutting me off, i nodded in response.

'i'm sorry for leading you on and making you think we could actually get somewhere' i sigh, bringing myself out of the hug

'it's fine char, We're just friends' he said reassuring me

'plus i have a girlfriend' he said quietly and quickly

i look at him in shock but brung a smile onto my face

'really?!'i exclaim maybe a little bit too loudly.
I noticed the boys brought their attention to the corner we are sat in.

'sorry sorry' i hold up my hands in defence, knowing i had interrupted their filming.

'what's so exciting anyway?' Simon piped up. I looked at freezy and he gave me the look as if he didn't want them knowing just yet. I had to come up with a fake reason and i have no idea what.

'oh uh cal told me about him hitting 1Mill followers' i smile before looking back at cal and the boys continuing to film, after realising it wasn't anything big.

me and cal just caught up on each other's lives and what we had missed over the last few months of us not talking. I'm showing him the pictures of the baby scans when harry walks over.

'i see you two made up then' he smiles so hard. I'm glad i make him happy, he makes me so happy.

i shook my head 'no we never' i said sarcastically placing my hand on my hip.

'nah lad we were just arguing but quietly' freezy also joked. Harry tackled freezy to the ground and we all burst out in hysterics. Oh how i missed spending time with them all.
i sit down catching my breath but starting to laugh again after trying and failing.

We ended up staying at cal's for a few hours after the boys were done with filming. Harry, Freezy and Ethan tried to teach me how to play fifa, however, that didn't go to well. I guess i'm just not the type to play fifa, I'm more of a gta kind of gal.

'thank you for speaking to callum today' harry said hoping into bed.
i rested my head on his chest.

'it's fine, i felt like i needed to apologise anyway' i said

'apologise? for what?' he questioned

'uh..leading him on and making him think me and him could actually become more than friends' i sighed and looked up at him. His face look so sad and disturbed at the thought of me and cal being a thing. I don't know what was going through my mind
i said the last part out aloud.

'yeah, me either' harry laughed a little. Lightening the mood. I placed a few kisses on his neck before going and kissing him on his lips.

'i love you so much and i can't wait for our child to be brought into this world' i smiled softly

'i can't wait either, it's scary and mad crazy..I'm going to be a father holy- ' he said as if it had only just kicked in that he's gonna be a dad.
i chuckled at him.

'you're too cute' i caress his cheek before resting my head on the pillow beside him.

'goodnight char'

'night haz' i yawned and rolled over to sleep.
-
The gender reveal is coming and i hope i can actually make it sound cool, i have an idea but i'm no good with describing events.

thank you for reading<3