Fourty Three

That's my song. My song is playing on the radio.

'Char!! that's huge!' he shouted in excitement
i stare at him in shock, before looking back at the road.

'i cannot believe it-i don't even have a professional team yet' i said in complete shock, lying to him.

'you will one day bubs, i can already see it coming your way' he smiled before continuing and asking me if i would like to spend the night with him at our favourite spot. I agreed of course. Me and harry rarely go out together anymore.

i walk out of mine and harry's room to see harry sat down on one of the black bar stools at the breakfast bar. He looks back at me as soon as he heard my heels come closer to him.

'God you're hot' he complimented me before bringing me in for a passionate kiss.

i pull back 'come on, we at least have to make it out of the apartment, haz' i giggle before dragging him towards the door.

'you can't put a dress on looking like that and not expect me to want to head straight to the bedroom' he groaned at me

'maybe later, if i'm not too tired' i said and looked down at my bump which was growing a lot quicker than expected.

This was the dress harry is obsessing over

'you're such a tease' he groaned once again, following behind me to the car

'you know you love it' i look back at him and and give him a smirk.

arriving at the cinema, which was around a 40 minute drive from our apartment, Harry opened the door and held out his hand for me to take. I assisted and followed.

'since when did you become such a gentleman' i laughed

'since never, i'm just being polite' he replied after a moment of thinking.

we payed for our tickets and went and took our seats at the very back/top of the cinema room. We're watching The map of perfect tiny things. It's a comedy and a romance, it's perfect for both of us. The film began, harry and i began to relax and eat our popcorn we had bought.

'jesus, this isn't cringy at all' harry whispers into my ear. I glare at him and tell him to shush. He loves it and he knows it.

'soppy twat' he whispered once again. I kissed him to shut him up. He was taken back but kissed back. I pulled away and winked whilst chuckling to myself.

once the film had finished we both decided on going to the beach, the place we used to always go. It's only 8pm meaning sunset is occurring.

'surprisingly i did not bring a blanket today' i frown before patting the sand for me to sit.

'you can sit on me it's all good' he looked at me and laughed at his cringeyness.

'gladly' i smirk, he took a seat on the sand and i sat on his lap. We just admired the sunset and ocean. Taking a few photos here and there. Laughing and joking.

'so shall we announce the gender to the fans?' harry asked me looking at the photos from the gender reveal party.

'why not at' i take out my phone and go onto instagram.

Harrys POV//

liked by Ksi and 571

liked by Ksi and 571.230 others
wroetoshaw: My new boy best friend as of July 15th!<3

Miniminter:Another one to play footy!
wroetoshaw: already planned mate
Fan1: Cannot believe it!
Fan2: This picture is everything<3

Miniminter:Another one to play footy!      wroetoshaw: already planned mateFan1: Cannot believe it!Fan2: This picture is everything<3

liked by Lauren_cx and 116,842 others
Lottie_hx: another harold 🐳⚽️

freyanightinghale: cutest photo!
Tobjizzle: definitely an apple juice drinker🧃

Fan1:Whoever planned this did so good!
Lottie_hx:thank Talia, Lauren and Frey!<3

'your captions always make me smile' i said placing my phone down and looking at her.

'yours are quite boring tbf' she laughed

'excuse me missy, i think i do quite good. Considering i'm not an instagram kinda guy' i fake being angry.

'another harold, sounds great if you ask me' i said before kissing her softly. We make out for a good few minutes before i pull away and walk towards the car. Getting to the apartment door i open and shut it whilst holding her close and kissing her softly. Pushing her gently up against the wall i start to unzip her dress.