ten

2 months later

today is the day the boys are filming for a sidemen Sunday, they're filming a tinder. and i'm invited.
i've filmed a few videos with them for their main channels but not the sidemen channel, i'm nervous as heck!.

i wake up to my alarm going off. it's 9:40am and i have to be at the shoot at around 12:30pm giving me 2 hours and a bit. i reach out for my phone and tweet 'Today is the day!👀'. Once checking my socials, i get up and begin to get ready.

Today's outfit is a pair of leather look leggings with a graphic top. i wanted to switch up my style. not putting on a front for the video but-

I decide to put my hair up in a high ponytail,curling it so it didn't look so perfect

I decide to put my hair up in a high ponytail,curling it so it didn't look so perfect. Then putting some doc martens on, i pick up my phone,my perfume, my bag for the day and go downstairs.
whilst sat down eating some granola and drinking my smoothie, my phone vibrates. It's Harry.

bog🥰- Good morning beautiful, see you at the shoot!
me- morning, hope you slept good. see you soon.

only a short conversation as i knew harry had to be on time for the shoot otherwise he'd get a card. we know how that works. Once finishing my granola and smoothie i go upstairs and peek my head into Lauren's room.

'morning, do you need anything before i go?'
'no no i'm good, thanks for asking. Good luck!' Lauren says with a bit of excitement.

Harry's POV//
i arrive at the shoot. on time! only by five minutes but still. i walk straight up the stairs and see all the boys, preparing their lines.
'you ready? your lines better be good' JJ speaks to no one particular.
'oh you know i'm ready' i say whilst walking over and joining them.

Kon the camera guy and our friend starts the cameras

Once JJ has gone it's my turn, i step forward making sure i'm stood on the marker and smile
'hi i'm harry i'm 24 and there will only be 7 planets left once i've destroyed uranus' i say whilst rubbing my hands together smiling. The boys behind me can't hold back their laughter. The girl taken back by shock and then saying no.

Charlotte's POV//
a few girls have gone and it's finally my time..after hearing all the laughs and bloopers from downstairs i walk up the stairs taking deep breaths but smiling.
I walk and stand on the marker, introduce myself and wait for the first boy,josh, to say his line.

'hi i'm josh, i'm 28 and i'd like you to sit on my face more than this face mask' he says and pulls out a sidemen xix face mask from his pocket. All the boys make a questionable noise to josh's words knowing harry is not too far behind him. i smile and cover my face trying to decide and finally deciding on the decision, i point to the left..the no sign
'yeah no sorry' i laugh awkwardly.

after a few boys it's Harry's turn, he looks me up and down and smiles
'hello i'm harry, i'm 24 and your breasts look heavy do you need me to hold them for you' he says awkwardly laughing half way through his sentence and then crossing his hands swaying back and fourth smiling. The boys laughed.
'ayo we know she's your girl bro but chill man' JJ shouts over at harry.
i laugh and blush slightly 'uhm, yeah sure why not' i say then pointing right towards the yes sign.

The cameras are off and harry walks over to me, where i was stood behind the cameras.
'i know you loved my line' he says with his cheeky smile getting bigger as he gets closer to me.
'what a way to greet your girlfriend harry' i open my arms gesturing him to hug me.he did and kisses my neck.
'i thought you were going to swipe left at that point' he says whilst pulling away and rubbing the back of his neck.
'of course not, look at you, you're too hot' i smirk
'that explains why he only got one no throughout the whole video' Simon explains while coming to join us. Harry glares at him. i giggle.
'at least i'm not the only one who thinks it' i say patting simons shoulder

*skip to 10:30pm*
i'm sitting on my bed when harry walks in and comes to sit beside me.
'so the Bahamas is in 2 weeks!' excitedly says harry
'i can not wait, with you, it's going to sick' i snuggle into him.
'i love you Charlotte' he says playing with my hair
'i love you too Harry Christopher George Lewis' i chuckle to myself.
' i hate you for that'. i look at him and frown, then climb ontop of him. He places his hand on my thigh.