fifty two

waking up to the beautiful sound of the peaceful birds chirping, the laughters of my bridesmaids and the butterflies at the pit of my stomach at the realisation that today is finally the day i have been waiting months for.

however it feels strange not waking up with harry or grayson near. It feels oddly peaceful but also discomforting.

'good morning bride to be!' talia ran in through the door of the hotel room.

'how exciting!!' i said with excitement in my voice and arose out of bed.

'what an exciting day, now come follow me' talia practically dragged me out into the main room of the hotel room.

there was a huge buffet, very aesthetic actually. Strawberries, chocolate fountains, croissants, pan u chocolat. It was truly a bliss. This only made me even more excited. We all piled the nicely prepared food onto our paper plates like little children at a party and sat down around the coffee table.

'i can't believe the day has come' my mum spoke

'i can't believe harry is the first to be married' frey joked

'honestly, it's still a shock to me' i laughed.

we sat around and talked about how exciting this day was going to be and soon enough it was time to get ready. Our make up artist had arrived along with our hair stylist. We began getting ready. A few tears along the way and gifts given from the most important.

there was a knock at the door and in came grayson running over, waddling actually. He is quite steady on his little feet but he is still cautious.

'hello baby boy!' i quickly ran over to him, picked him him and spun around giving him kisses.

'mummy!' he giggled

'he melts my heart' i heard talia say in complete awe behind me

'it's mummy's exciting day buddy' i said happily whilst placing him back on his feet.

'and dada's' he smiled innocently

i smiled him
'are you going to be my little partner in crime today?' i smiled to which he nodded in response. I held up my hand and he high fived it before running over to his granny.

'nannyyyy' he chuckled.

'god that melts my heart' i gushed and took my seat back down where i was opening gifts. Photos being taken. We all sat around in our robes talking about memories and grayson. Grayson had just left and the wedding was starting in about 1 hour.

Harrys POV//

'harry mate wake up!' simon ran into the room.

'what time is it' harry got up frantically

'you have exactly an hour' ethan tuned in

'fuck why didn't you wake me earlier!' i ran straight to the bathroom

'we've just gotten up!!' the boys frantically ran around the hotel room getting ready as quickly as possible.

their morning wasn't as easy and relaxing as mine seemed to of been. Of course the boys would be late.
the boys got ready and headed straight to the church we had booked for our magical wedding.

'i'm so nervous and i don't know why, i'm marrying the love of my life' harry paced back and forth the front of the church room.

The wedding starts in 20 minutes.

Lottie's POV//
the nerves have well and truly kicked in now. It has hit me that i am marrying the love of my life, The father to my son, The absolute dream of a man.

i took a few deep breaths whilst we got out of the car and stood infront of the church taking a few pictures.
we stood outside for about 15 minutes before heading into the back room and preparing ourselves.

'remember to walk slow girls' my mum told us all. Clearly having experienced this before

'alright miss bossy boots' i joked and laughs erupted very loudly from the girls.

*here comes the bride starts playing *

the doors begin to open. The girls walking out one by one. Talia first, Frey second, My mum third, Gee fourth and so on. Then it was time for the hug reveal of myself and the dress i had chosen. I am in love with it and i couldn't be happier.

i slowly walked out, harrys dads arm in mine. I felt everyone's eyes gleaming at me in awe of how pretty i looked. The walk was the most dreamy thing ever. Cheerful smiles and tears from the guests and the man himself. I got closer and closer to harry, my heart beating faster and faster, my legs beginningto feel like jelly and my eyes welling up.

'you look gorgeous babe' harry whispered as i took my place stood opposite him.

'i told you dada!' grayson excitedly yelled causing the guests to chuckle to themselves.

the priest began the ceremony and eventually it was time to say our speeches.

'well where do i start, i charlotte Hodges take you harry lewis to be my husband, my friend, my lover, my soulmate and my partner in crime. harry lewis you are the love of my life and i knew that from that very moment we met. Strange moment actually, all thanks to lux.
You make me happy, You make me feel giddy inside, You make me feel beautiful, You make me feel strong and you make me feel like an amazing mother and someone i could never possible of ever thought i would be. You're amazing, funny, kind, annoying, competitive, Sexy, a great dad to our son grayson and you know how to make the best memories last.
I will never forget that day when we had gone out on a date, one of many. You told me you loved me for the first time and it was the cutest way ever, you really do go all out on special moments and i could not thank you enough for being such an amazing soul. I promise you i will try and be more of simp and not so stubborn, I promise to always be there for you at your lowest, I promise to love you for enternity and i promise to be strong for you and our children. Here's to many more amazing memories.'

the tears rolled down harrys cheeks causing everyone to awe at his reaction to the speech i had spent hours preparing.

'i harry lewis take you charlotte hodges to be my wife, the love of my life, my best friend, my partner in life and the mother of our children. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow. I promise to give you my love for forever. I promise to support you throughout the times you need it and i promise to be an amazing father to our children. We have many memories but my favourite has to be the day you found our you were pregnant with our baby boy grayson. He has brought so much happiness and treasure into our lives and i couldn't thank you enough for being strong enough to get yourself through that tough time. I love you all the world and i can't wait for many more special moments' harry spoke proudly

that speech was beautiful and i didn't ever think he could come up with that.

'well which one of you helped him write that?' i looked over to the boys stood behind harry. Causing everyone to laugh

'i wrote it all myself thank you very much' he shook his head smiling.

the priest continued...

'i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride' the priest smiled at us.

harry brought me close and kissed me so passionately, more than ever before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

The claps and cheers of happiness from the guests heard in the background of this beautiful moment.