twelve

it's been around 2 weeks and today is the day me and harry leave for The Bahamas..you don't understand how long i have waited for this day.

'need any help?' lauren asks whilst peeping her head around my door
i think for a moment before replying 'actually yes, could you grab my red lingerie, red  body con dress and my make up bag,please'
'don't want a lot do you Miss Hodges' she laughs whilst collecting the things i had asked for.

my phone started buzzing, i look over to see harry is face timing me. i accept of course and was greeted with a stressed but cute harry.

'babe, i have no idea what to pack, nice clothes?, casual clothes, swim shorts?, trainers?, flip flops?' he says rushing around his room in a hurry.
'Harry' i say waiting for him to look at me, he does so
'Pack anything you want, even a pair of joggers if you like.' i chuckle. 'stop stressing'
'sorry this is my first holiday with a girlfriend and i uh-' he rubs the back of his neck
'oh harry lewis, this is why i love you. Pack whatever you will feel comfortable in, definitely swim shorts though!' i give him a reassuring smile
'stay on facetime while i pack?' he asks
i look up at lauren and mouth for her to put the list of stuff i gave her in the suitcase before harry sees
'of course babe'

we packed on facetime whilst also laughing and joking about harry stressing.

i'm outside the airport waiting for harry to arrive.
within a few minutes of me waiting, i see a group of girls run over and crowd around him.
i giggle to myself and record a video on snapchat captioning it ' He's definitely shitting himself right now' i save it to my memories.not posting it. Then going onto instagram i post a picture of the plane tickets on my story with the caption '✈️🌴'

'Hey babe, sorry i took so long' he runs his hand through his hair whilst bending down to kiss me.
'it's all good, fans will be fans' i say returning the kiss and smiling up at him
he took my hand and we heading into the very busy airport, which shocked me. 'everyone must want to get out of here' i say. 'This virus isn't holding anyone back' he smiles whilst sighing at the thought of the world pandemic that's going on right now.

my phone buzzed
'have a safe flight!' lauren had messaged, i smiled down at my phone making harry have a questionable expression across his adorable face.
'thank you, i'll miss you' i reply. then putting my phone in my pocket and linking arms with harry.

'FLIGHT 235 TO THE BAHAMAS IS NOW BOARDING' says the automated speakers.

'come on let's go!' harry drags me up from my seat and to the plane.

taking the seat closest to the window i look at harry who is getting comfortable
'i'm nervous harry'
'you'll be fine, presides if anything happens..like we crash, i'll be here with you' he attempts to reassure
'well thanks harry that was so reassuring' i take out my sketch book and start to draw, distracting myself from the now rising plane.

10 long hours later we finally arrive
god, getting off that plane and feeling the instant heat and the fresh air was so relaxing and so long awaited.

'you ready for this babe' harry takes hold of my hand
'yes yes yes and yes' i jump up and down.