nine

'Victoria Secrets' i screamed after seeing they liked and commented on my post
@victoriasecrets: Beautiful!🌹❤️

Harry's POV//
i'm scrolling through instagram and i reach the bottom of my feed i refresh hoping for newer posts to pop up and my god they sure did. At the very top of my feed now was Lottie. i stare at her post. 'She is sexy as fuck!' i say out loud not realising
'Lottie's recent?' lux questions me
i could feel my cheeks heat up 'uh yeah yeah' i reply with embarrassment
'you're not wrong their bog' i hear freezy say
i look up and glare at him.
'bog shes not yours anymore, anyone can have her' he replies holding his hands up in defence
'She's not mine no, but you're my best friend you can't go calling my ex sexy!' i raise my voice stepping closer to freezy.
'harry mate, chill out' lux says pushing me away from freezy. Freezy laughs .
i walk out and go to my room. I like her post as i sit on my bed and after a few moments of thinking i decided to comment
'slide in my dms then sexy😍'
i put my phone down and get in the shower. Hearing my phone going absolutely insane. probably the fans.

I wake up to the sound of freezy and cal laughing very loudly in the kitchen.
i get up putting my shirt on and walk to the kitchen.
'what are you guys laughing at that seems to be this hilarious?' i groan
' these comments bro' freezy looks at me whilst laughing and showing me the comments
'Bog is a simp!'
'she's too good for you mate, sorry!'
'go get her, harold'
i looked at them and just shook my head before heading over to the fridge to get left over pizza from the night before.
'i'm going over there today.' i say whilst eating the pizza.
'you are?' lux says with a bit of excitement
'yes, i want her back, i need her back, she makes me happy' i say getting up and head over to the door.

'uh bog, i don't think your going over their in your boxers' freezy laughs
i looked down at myself and back up and laughed.

Lottie's POV//
i wake up to my phone ringing. it's my mum.
i pick up 'hey mum!'
'hey darling how are you?' i hear her say from the other side of the phone.
' i've been okay i guess' i sigh.
'what's up? Harry didn't hurt you did he?' she says getting defensive.
i think to myself before replying 'no no of course not, works just stressing me out that's all'
'i'm sure everything will be fine, just keep working hard!, we love and miss you' she says
'love you princess' i hear my dad shout in the background, i smile 'love and miss you both too'
'bye darling, speak soon' she ends the call.

oh how i miss my parents, they live in Brighton i don't see them very often. i moved to London for work about a year ago and haven't seen them since.We don't get on from time to time.
Getting up and picking out my outfit for today i headed to the shower. I sang whilst in the shower of course, letting my feelings out.

after about 15 minutes i got out of the shower grabbed my towel, wrapped it around me and put on a face mask. i walk into my room, my back facing my bed and pick out my new black set from Victoria secrets.

someone sneezed.

Harry's POV//
damn it harry why you gotta sneeze

'Harry! what are you doing here?!' Lottie says shouting and making sure her towel was extra tight.
'i'm here to say sorry.' i say looking her up and down then biting my lip.
she gulps 'say sorry for what? i cheated' she replied back putting quotation marks around 'cheated'
'look i'm sorry okay, from what i saw it looked like that and i know i shouldn't think of you like that. it's just i find it hard to trust people after my previous relationship.' i say quickly but slow enough for her to understand. she looks at me and sits beside me, still in her towel. i can't help but think that she's naked under that towel.( that sounded creepy haha sorry)

she looks me in the eyes and says 'apology accepted, god how i have missed you and your perfect eyes' before resting her head on my shoulder.
'i missed you way more and again i'm sor-' i felt her soft luscious lips press against mine, i smile into the kiss.
she pulls away and gets up ' i need to get into clothes'
' you really don't have to' i smirk at her
she smirks back at me but walks into her bathroom

Lottie's POV//
i pace back and fourth in the bathroom. What. Just. Happened. Harry fucking Lewis came and apologised. he wants me back. He could've got any girl he wanted but still chose me. i smile to myself whilst changing into some white denim shorts and a cropped red laced top which was revealing but not too much. i apply some of my new lipstick that i bought the other day, also taking off my face mask.

i walk out of my bathroom to see harry laying on my bed, on his phone. i look at myself in the mirror before taking a seat at my vanity and straightening my hair.
I look at harry through the mirror to see him looking me up and down, i smirk
'caught you, Lewis'. He gets up and hugs me from behind, placing a kiss on my neck.

A/N
slightly longer chapter today, i hope you enjoyed it, i'm really getting into writing this book.

Don't forget to vote <3