Thirty five

Harrys moving in today, it's going to be strange having him around 24/7 but i'm not complaining, as long as he's not messy.

Picking up one of many of harry's boxes i head down to my car. Placing all of the boxes in neatly and then by the end just giving up and shoving them all in just so we could get on with moving.

'are you sure about this?' he asks getting the car

'it's a bit too late now' i look through the mirror and into the back of my car whilst laughing.

'then let's get this new adventure started' he smiles placing his hand on my thigh. I start up the car and head over to my apartment.

after Unloading the boxes and taking about 10 thousand lift trips we have finally moved all of the boxes and things harry had brought from his apartment with lux and freezy.

'freezy wasn't happy that i left him for you' harry says quietly, whilst unpacking his ps4 into my office.

i rolled my eyes 'he just needs to move on, there's more important stuff going on right now'

'you're right, but you should both talk. You haven't talked properly in months' he said. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

'what, i trust you..just to be friends' he said which i just nod in response.

we finished unpacking after a good few hours with still a few things left.

'you have way too much stuff' i exhale and plop myself down on my sofa besides harry

'i didn't realise i had so much to be honest' he chuckles

'let's order nando's'

i look at him 'you think i'm ordering every night you're mad'

'woah hang on, that was one of the terms we agreed on' he crosses his arms in a strop

'no, i said you can order whenever you want but i will not be joining you' i laugh

'fine, so you don't want anything no?' he huffs

after a few moments of debating i decided on having a chicken wrap. This is my only take away i will be having. I do not plan on getting chubby this lockdown.

i heard the door knock so i go to get up but harry places his hand on my chest, for me to sit down.

'what why' i said

'you're pregnant and you've done enough today' he gets up and walks to the door, before then coming back and sitting beside me again.

'i'm only 5 weeks haz, i can still do stuff' i sigh

'i got to take care of you, now shush' he said before placing a kiss on my cheek and handing me my chicken wrap.

'you sure you don't want any of this?' he offers me some of his food.

'i'm sure' i take a bite of my wrap.

For the rest of the night me and harry basically watched a few youtube videos, like his old videos. He was so adorable. We also planned on how we were going to tell everyone over a zoom call. We decided on just holding up two baby grows and asking them all which one they preferred before then holding up the first scan photos.

'are you ready for tomorrow?' i ask laying beside harry, resting my head on his bare chest.

'i'm nervous, i don't know how they will react' he said whilst running his fingers through my hair

'they might kick you out of the sidemen' i joked

'they actually might, that's a thought' he joked back before kissing me softly.

pulling away we both said goodnight and went to sleep. After all we had a busy day tomorrow.
-
this chapter is so bad i'm sorry ahhh