Chapter 1

Welcome back. You're about to find out why I wanted to rewrite this story.
The sequel sucks ((to my standards but that could be because I'm the author))

But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

~Karma POV~

Another day, another nightmare. I get up and get dressed for my first day of college. I was not excited in the slightest.

After everything that happened at the end of junior high my life has gone downhill.

As I walk through the halls I see people moving out of my way. No one except class 3e, Kaneki, and my teachers talk to me anymore.

Not that I cared.

Rio came running up to me in the hallway, nearly knocking me over.

"What do you want Rio?" I ask.

"You will not believe what I just found!" She shouts, showing me her phone, although I wasn't exactly looking at it or listening.

~Nagisa POV~

Ayato continues to try to pull me out of bed in the morning where we are supposed to start college.

Mom and Dad decided to make us go to college for at least an associates degree in something.

As if they haven't destroyed my life enough after forcing us to go to highschool for four years.

//Flashback - Five years\\

We just arrived in London after being forced to move out of Japan. When we got to the house dad mentioned that we were going to attend highschool.

I was already in a bad mood so I snapped at him, however he didn't seem fazed.

And he wasn't kidding.

We attended high school for four years, thinking that was the end of having to go to school.

Oh how wrong we were.

//End of Flashback\\

"I swear to go I will fucking shoot your head off if you don't fuck off Ayato," I hiss, half asleep.

"What?" He asks.

He didn't hear me. I sigh as I get up to grab my glasses but I end up falling off my bed. I didn't know I was at the end of my bed.

Unfortunately, even through being forced to go to school we still had to work.

A couple years ago there was a huge explosion during an assignment Ayato and I were on, wrecking Ayato's hearing and making my eyesight worse.

Ayato needed hearing aids and I no longer had any form of peripheral vision, meaning I can only see forward and not to the side.

Touka comes into the room upon hearing me fall and laughs slightly before helping me up. I grab my glasses in a huff, it's apparent I am no longer allowed to sleep.

Before I know it Touka is dragging Ayato and I to school. She's the only one who is excited about this hell.