Chapter 15

~Nagisa POV~

The assignment wasn't as bad as I expected it to be but it did go late into the night. However it did go late into the night so I passed out as soon as I got to my bed and took my medication.

I woke up the next morning to Touka shaking me awake like when she wanted to tell me she was pregnant.

"Noooo. It's too early for your bullshit!" I sleepily shout.

"It's important," She huffs.

"Tell me later," I mutter.

"But I need help now," She whines.

"Ask someone else," I huff.

In turn she drags me off the bed, "I need to talk to you."

I glare up towards her from the ground making it very clear that I do not want to be awake.

"Okay so Kaneki proposed," Touka states quickly, "I said yes."

"Okay?" I respond, not fully registering what she's saying, "Wait didn't you get back together like a month ago after not talking to each other for five years?"

She fake laughs slightly, "Actually, I uh, never stopped talking to him."

"You what?!" I shout.

"I never stopped texting him five years ago. You would have done the same if you were in my place," She states.

"Touka! I was in your place! I had to say bye to people I was close to as well. I didn't want to but I wasn't going to put them and my family at risk because I didn't want to!" I yell, "That was stupid!"

"What's happening here?" Ayato asks as he walks into my room.

"Seriously. You can hear me yelling at her two rooms away but you can't hear me telling you to fuck off as you try to wake me up?" I ask.

"I had my hearing aid in. What's wrong?" He responds.

"Why don't you ask Touka," I mutter, pushing them both out of my room and locking them out.

==Monday==

I walked into my next class where I noticed Karma waiting near where we normally sit with our friends, however he was the only one there.

I make my way over to him and sit down with a sigh.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"Kaneki and Touka are getting married apparently," I mutter.

"Okay?" He responds.

"He proposed a year ago over video chat. The two never stopped talking after we moved despite being told we had to," I explain.

He sits there in shock for a minute. Right as he goes to say something the teacher walks in to start class.

=====

Oml usually im done with school by now on asynchronous days but none of this makes the slightest bit of sense.