Chapter 3

~Karma POV~

After the incident in the alleyway I got up and walked to the coffee shop that everyone was going to meet at before I started following the familiar people.

"Karma what happened?" Kayano asks.

"Fight," I state.

"You don't get that hurt in a fight," Isogai points out as he notices my limp and my pained shoulder.

"They were stronger than I thought they would be," I responded, sitting down, "Anyway, Rio, what did you want to tell everyone?"

"Oh! I found Nagisa's brother on an active social media!" Rio exclaims before showing everyone her phone.

"What?" I ask, "He never seemed to be a social media person."

"I'm guessing it's some kind of teen rebellion thing. He's been doing it for a while," Rio states.

She pulls up a tiktok page. Now I'm really having a hard time believing it but I guess out of the three of them Ayato would be the most likely. His name is also in the bio.

I choke on my drink as Rio pulls up the most recent video.

"Karma? What's wrong?" Sugino asks.

"That's who I fought in the alleyway," I mumble, pointing at Ayato, "Well at least one of them."

"Karma! Why?" Maehara asks.

"Because they pulled out knives because Kaneki and I were following them!" I respond.

"Why would you follow them?" Rio asks.

"They looked familiar. And let me tell you they got better at fighting," I respond.

"Well now you know why you knew them," Kayano states.

"He's live!" Rio states.

"Join it!" Kanzaki responds.

Nakamura clicks on the live stream. Ayato is sitting in front of the camera answering questions, Touka and Nagisa in the background. Neither look like they want to be there and Nagisa doesn't seem to notice the camera. They have music playing softly in the background.

Nothing much was happening. Just a few questions here and there. Ayato left the room after about half an hour and the live ended.

I was glad that she was here but she didn't recognize me.

And I didn't recognize her.