Chapter 4

~Nagisa POV~

I didn't realize that dad was home until he said something. I still decided to ignore him.

"Nagisa, I know you're mad at me but can you at least acknowledge me," Dad asks.

I sigh, "How was working back at the Japan office?"

"Good. It has changed a lot," Dad responds, "Are you excited to go back tonight?"

"Sure," I mumble.

But I was actually genuinely happy when we walked back into the office I haven't been to in forever.

Ayato was excited when he saw Hinami in the office. He didn't know she would be here but the rest of us did.

I look around the office. Not much has changed, despite what dad said. I think about the time E class tricked Irina into letting them in the office. I smile sadly.

I look up to see Irina and Karasuma holding hands. I take note of the rings on their fingers and their badges like mine.

I knew they were both promoted before my family was relocated but I didn't know they got married.

"Finally married huh?" I ask them.

"Finally an adult huh?" Irina replies.

"I guess," I respond.

"It's nice to see you again Nagisa," Karasuma states.

"You too sir," I smile.

We all hang out around the office for a while. Ayato was catching up with Hinami. That's a new way of saying shoving his tongue down her throat. Gross.

Touka and I just kinda sat at a table on our phones, having nothing better to do.

We left a few hours later. Ayato found out that Hinami is going to the same college as us. How he did that when kissing her the whole time I don't know but whatever.

Once we go home I go right to my room and fall onto my bed after getting changed.

Dad comes in to try to talk to me but I pretend to be asleep and ignore him. I hear him sigh before closing the door.

I sit up and feel a few tears fall from my face. I quickly wipe away my tears before I grab a few of my sleeping pills. Quickly falling into a sleeping state.

I was dragged out of bed the next morning by Touka.

When we got to the school I continued walking to my class, no way excited to be there and still half asleep.

I go up to the back room in my last class and rest my head on the table in front of me as I wait for class to start.

That's when I hear someone call my name.

=====

6k on Blue Python 0-0