Chapter 5

~Karma POV~

I walk into my first class and see Nagisa in the back.

"Nagisa!" I call out. She looks up and I continue walking towards her.

"Can I help you?" She asks. She looks tired.

I frown slightly, she doesn't recognize me.

"I- can I sit by you?" I ask.

"Sure... Karma," She responds.

"So you do recognize me?" I ask.

"You're the only person who would proceed to attack three people who pulled out a knife to you," She states.

"I didn't realize it was you until Rio found your tiktok," I responded.

"Ayato's tik tok. He forces Touka and I to do it with him sometimes," She states.

"Fair enough," I reply.

I attempted to put my hand on hers which I thought she would have seen but she jumped anyway.

I remove my hand quickly, "Sorry."

"Oh. No it's okay. Sorry. I can't see to the side anymore," She explains, "Same reason Ayato can't hear properly."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking," I ask.

"Explosion a couple years ago," She states.

I nod. And grab her hand again, which she lets me. I missed this. I see her smile slightly as she grabs her computer and the teacher walks in. I do the same.

~Nagisa POV~

I found out that I have a majority of my classes with Karma which I can't say I was upset about. The teachers however were not as happy.

"Hey, is it okay if I ask why you don't wear your contacts now?" Karma asks.

"I can't wear them anymore because of what happened two years ago," I explain. He nods and we fall back into silence.

I think part of me knew seeing him again would be awkward but when I found out that he went to the same college as me I tried to ignore it. That might have made it even more awkward.

Once the school day ended I said bye to Karma before going to meet up with my siblings and Hinami.

"I messed it up all over again," I mutter.

"Hey Nagisa how was your day?" Ayato asks.

"Mine was good. Did you live yours or were you to bust deep throating your girlfriend?" I respond.

Touka breaks into laughter.

"Nagisa I'm going to kill you," Ayato mutters.

"So... the girlfriend option wins?" I joke.

He hits me on the shoulder.

"Come-on Ayato, that was weak," I taunt, "To focus on your girlfriend to land a meaningful hit?"

~Karma POV~

So I can guarantee I made it awkward again. I sigh as I walk to the coffee shop.

"Hey Karma how did it go?" Rio asks.

"I'm pretty sure I messed it up. Today was really awkward," I responded.

"It couldn't have been that bad," Isogai states.

"Well I scared her and we almost didn't talk at all," I mumble.

"How did you scare her?" Sugino asks.

"Apparently she doesn't have peripheral vision." 

=====

IIIIIII dont like the seeqquueeeellllll

RIP