Chapter 2

~Karma POV~

I was sitting in the back of the classroom, not listening to a thing the teacher was saying. I could tell the girl sitting next to me wasn't either.

She was there when I got to the classroom. I decided to sit by her because she looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint why. She didn't even seem to notice me sit down by her.

She had short black hair with blue tips, and black rimmed glasses.

I kept seeing her more and more throughout the day but I didn't know where I knew her from, the feeling I knew stronger when she said something in the last period.

The professor took what she assumed to be a guy's earbuds, but from what I saw I don't think they were earbuds.

My suspicions were confirmed when the teacher tried asking him a question and he didn't seem to register it.

After the teacher asked again the girl threw a paper ball at him causing him to look back at her. Then she started signing something. He nods.

"Sorry ma'am I couldn't hear you. You took my hearing aid," He states. He sounds familiar.

"No I didn't," The teacher hisses, "Don't ignore me."

"Ma'am, you took his hearing aid. Give it back to him," The girl beside me states. She sounds familiar too, more so than the guy.

"What would you know?" The teacher asks.

"Well, I've lived with him since I was 8. Fairly certain I would know if he could hear properly," The girl states, "Also hearing aids look nothing like earphones do you need glasses?"

Eventually the class ends and the teacher gives the guy back his hearing aids.

The girl and her brother were out of the room quickly, acknowledging no one.

I followed them to the front of the building where they met up with another girl, I saw Kaneki following her with the same confused look I had.

~Nagisa POV~

Touka, Ayato and I start walking home when we notice that two people are following us. So we walk into an alleyway where they have to reveal themselves.

"Following us?" Touka asks.

The three of us pull out a knife and turn around where two boys are standing like deer in headlights.

"Why do you have knives?" I white haired boy asks.

"Why are you following people?" I ask, avoiding the question.

"Why are you avoiding the question?" A red haired guy asks. I avoid smiling slightly. He looks like Karma.

"Why are you?" Ayato adds.

The red head pulls out a knife as well in a defensive stance.

"Attack me. I dare you fucker," I hiss.

He tries but I grab his arm and take the knife before flipping him onto some trash cans beside me.

"You will lose," I hiss.

I throw him his phone that fell from his pocket, "Don't follow me or it will be worse next time."

Ayato, Touka and I walk away and continue walking home.

Some people I swear.

=====

Whoops.