Chapter 11

~Nagisa POV~
~A Month Later~

The past month has slowly felt more and more normal as time passed. And by normal I mean as close to five years ago as possible.

Ayato and Hinami are back together.

Touka and Kaneki are back together.

Karma and I are back together.

And honestly I haven't been this happy in a very long time.

I was hanging out with Karma in his dorm. I didn't know the school had dorms.

Maybe if I did I would have moved into one. Actually my parents never would have let me.

We had a movie on but neither of us were watching it. I was laying on top of him on the couch half asleep and he was reading a book.

"Babe you seem really tired recently," Karma pointed out.

"Yeah that's what happens with a mix of school stress, work stress, home stress, and lack of sleep," I mutter.

He nods and puts his book down on the table, "Why don't you spend the night here tonight? Maybe even longer?"

"Hmm, sounds tempting. However I don't feel like death by parents," I laugh.

"You're an adult. They can't control your life forever," He mutters.

"Yeah? You wanna tell them that?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "I'll be there with you though."

"Wooww so supportive," I laugh as we both get up from the couch and walk over to the door since I have to leave.

"Hey, you could probably take them without me," He responds.

I shrug, "I want to move into the dorms but I don't think they would let me."

"You don't know until you ask," Karma says.

"Easier said than done babe," I mumble.

I kiss him before I leave.

As I'm walking back to my house I think about moving into the dorms. Would my parents let me? Probably not. Could I even move into the dorms if the school year has already started? I mean, they have to have extra rooms right?

Doesn't matter. I know my parents would never let me. Not with things like curfew in the dorms since they often have me working at night since I can't during the day.

I get home and notice that Touka hasn't gotten home yet. Not that I expected her too. Once her and Kaneki got back together, they quickly fell back into their old weekly habits.

However now they thankfully do it at Kaneki's dorm.

Honestly, she's 24 I don't get why she at the very least can't move out.