Chapter 13

~Nagisa POV~
~Two Weeks Later~

Kaneki was happy to hear he was going to be a dad.

Mom and Dad took it better than we thought they would. Both Touka's pregnancy and me wanting to move out.

They let us both make our own choice for it.

Touka ended up moving into an apartment with Kaneki where they could raise their child.

Ayato and I moved into the dorms.

This was about a week ago when we all moved out but there was one condition. We had to come over for dinner on Saturdays. We all agreed.

I finally finished unpacking all my stuff.

Karma ended up coming over the first day I was done unpacking.

"Convinced your parents to let you move out huh?" He laughs.

"The trick is to do it right after your sister tells them she's pregnant," I respond.

"Well that's one way to get what you want," He mutters.

I laugh slightly as I nuzzle my face into Karma's shoulder on the couch.

"Don't fall asleep on me, we have food coming," He laughs.

"But you're warm," I mutter, already half asleep and comfortable.

"Babe," He laughs, "Babe."

When I don't get up he tries standing but I'm still holding onto him.

"You have failed," I mumble.

"So you say," He laughs.

He manages to loosen my hands and he drops me onto my bed.

"I think you lost here," He smirks as he goes to answer the door.

He comes back over with the pizza and sits by me before opening the box.

After we finish eating I turn the TV on, not really caring what's playing and lay on my bed.

Karma decided to spend the night so he lays down next to me and pulls me close to him. I smile as I turn to hug him back, falling asleep soon after.