Chapter 8

~Nagisa POV~

The five of us walk to the campus together. The day went pretty well until last period. Unfortunately both Touka and Ayato have that class with me.

"Where did you go this morning?" Touka asks as she walks up to where Karma and I were sitting.

"Did I ignore all your text and not tell you I want you to back off?" I hiss.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," Touka whispers.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself. Leave me alone," I whisper-shout.

Touka opens her mouth to say something but stops and goes to sit down.

I grab my notebook. I'm not going to even attempt to pay attention in this class.

"Still drawing all the classes, yeah?" Karma asks.

I laugh, "No this is the first time in a few years. I haven't since my first year of highschool."

"Oh," He mutters.

I smile sadly. I missed him. And E class. It was the first place where I felt I could really be myself when I wasn't at home or work. They were the first and only people to truly accept me outside of home and work.

I feel tears subconsciously start to fall down my face. I quickly remove my glasses to wipe them away. Apparently Karma noticed.

"Nagisa what's wrong?" He whispers.

I shake my head and he pulls me into a hug.

After a few minutes I pull away and go back to drawing.

I'm out of the door as soon as class ends.

Unfortunately I couldn't just go right to my room when I got home because everyone was waiting for me at the table.

"Where did you go this morning?" Dad asks.

"I left early for school," I state.

"At 4am?" Mom questions.

"As long as I didn't see all of you in the morning I really didn't care about what time it was," I hiss.

"Nagisa we have to talk about this eventually," Touka sighs.

"Fine," I whisper.

I sit down at the table with my family.

"Shall we start with what happened that night?" Dad asks, clearly just happy Ayato and I agreed to this.

"I guess so," Ayato mutters. 

=====

Sorry that my update is kinda late. Math was kicking my ass.

Next chapter is a playthrough of the explosion 0-0