Chapter 14

~Nagisa POV~

I hate how classes that only last about an hour and feel like an eternity. Honestly I was doing anything but focusing on the lesson. I couldn't even if I tried. I was half asleep when class finally ended. It was Friday night so I went back to my dorm and got my stuff for the weekend.

"You sure you want to?" Karma asks as he walks into the dorm.

"It's just for the weekend Karma. Plus I already agreed," I respond, stuffing my medicine into the small pocket of my backpack.

"Hey, I don't remember you taking that much medication," He points out.

I laugh slightly, "A lot has changed Karma."

"Fair enough," He mutters.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and start walking outside next to Karma.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asks for the hundredth time.

"Maybe next week. I'm sure I'll be fine, Karma," I responded.

"Good luck," he mumbles, "See you Monday."

"See you later Karma," I respond as I walk away from the school with my siblings.

"How's living in the dorms?" Touka asks.

"A lot quieter than you would expect college dorms to be," I respond.

"Better than going home everyday," Ayato mutters.

"How are you and the baby?" I ask.

"Good," Touka responds.

The three of us fall into silence until we get to the house.

Mom and dad were waiting in the living room for us and when we got there they stood up.

"How was living away from family?" Dad asks. He still seems upset that we all decided to move out.

"It's good. The dorms are quieter than you would expect," I respond.

Dad nods slightly before saying, "We have an assignment tonight."

I sigh, "What is it?"

"You'll see when we get there," Mom mutters.

"I don't work like this. I always have information before going on an assignment. I refuse to go in blind after what happened last time I didn't have enough information," I state.

"You'll be fine," Mom states as she walks upstairs.

"Yeah right," I mutter as I run up to my room. I sigh as I flop onto my bed.

=====

Sorryyyy I got distracted and I've been binging AOT. Heres the update.