Part 30: Lies/Reunited 1

"All the lies people tell you just to cover up the truth that reveals itself in the end." ~liketoquote.com~

"You can run with a lie, but you can't hide from the truth. It will catch you!" ~Unknown~

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to all those people battling an illness or who knows someone. Also, to all those hard-working people who go out every day risking their lives to keep us safe. THANK YOU!

Side Note: Oh my gosh! 1K?! Thank you so munch. In advance, sorry for the mistakes, I hardly checked this time. This chapter is very important in the story if you have not guessed it yet by the title. Unfortunately, my school's project is taking a lot of my time and needs to be done by Thursday. So, here is the first part, I am not promising it, but if I can, I will try and update the next part by Friday(maybe).

Gulf coughed, opening his eyes, trying to adjust his vision, he looked around. Feeling disoriented for a moment, until he remembers he is in the apartment.

Feeling someone's hand on his waist, startled he looked at the source.

"Mew? What are you doing here?" He questioned, not sure if it was real.

Mew shifted at the sound of his name but does not wake up, he adjusted his body, seeking Gulf's heat.

Gulf was feeling happy seeing Mew. Still confused about why Mew was there, the thought disappeared when he felt the need to throw up. Not wanting to wake Mew up, he rushed to the toilet.

After trying to empty his stomach, he slowly walked to the medicine cabinet. "Oh," he moaned as he felt the cold running through his bones.

"It would be a miracle," he tells himself looking through the medicines' cabinet in the bathroom, checking for the expiration dates.

He can barely see the labels since his vision became even blurrier. His left hand loses the grip on the sink and he almost falls.

He let go of the medicine bottle he was holding, all the pills dispersed on the floor.

"Oh...there's no way he didn't hear that." Gulf did not move, listening for some indication of Mew hearing the rattle in the bathroom.

Gulf could hear Mew calling his name.

"I am here," Gulf said in a raspy voice, feeling the chill penetrating his body.

Gulf was feeling dizzy, he tried to bend down to pick up the pills. Mew rushed in to catch him before he falls down for a second time.

Gulf's head landed in Mew's chest.

"Gulf, what's wrong?" Mew asked with a worried tone.

"Cold," Gulf whispered and Mew touched his head.

"How is that possible? You still have a fever." Mew helped Gulf out of the bathroom, honestly, they did not know who was helping who.

Mew was also in a bad condition, but tried his best to conceal it, even when he knew that Gulf being a doctor would notice it.

Gulf lies down, still curious as to why Mew was there. "Mew, why are you here? How did you enter?" Gulf's voice sounded mostly like a whisper, his head was spinning, perhaps from his body fighting the illness or having Mew next to him.

Mew covered Gulf, as he explained, "Laura gave me her key, I came this morning. You were, well, still burning up. I guessed you do not remember." Mew touched Gulf's forehead.

Gulf was indeed feeling the cold creeping in his body, the discomfort. He knows is part of his body fighting the foreign virus.

He wanted to feel Mew's warm touch. Regrettably, it was short-lived when Mew removed his hand from his forehead to take two pills out of the bottle, he brought with him early in the morning.