Part 35 2 Blissful Times

"Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything." ~Recoveryexpert.com~

"When you love what you have. You have everything you need." ~Unknown~

A/N: This is the last chapter of this beautiful (my opinion) story between a doctor and well, a semi-patient. I honestly could not describe how much I appreciate all of you for reading my story. Even ignoring all those mistakes, which some were so funny. Thank you to all of you for encouraging me to keep writing. I know I am not the best out there, but I keep pushing myself to do a good job.

Side Note: Thank you so much for waiting a month until I finished school and my hands got better. Thank you for all the feedback, which I love because that's how I improve. Thank you to many of you for making me laugh when you came up with so many plots in how to make Sam disappear.

I hope you continue supporting me and giving me the courage to keep doing this. As I said before, even if one person reads my story and I was able to make them feel something, then I am very happy about that. Okay, back to the story which I hope you like the ending. *Cold feet: A loss or lack of courage or confidence. *Aoi: Blue in Japanese.

Tick tock, tick tock echoed on the four walls of the bedroom; the clock by the nightstand keeps track of time.

Pacing the floor, Gulf played with his knuckles; mumbling something to himself as Mew observed.

Mew was getting impatient, worrisome thoughts came to haunt him, roaming around him. Thinking Gulf was getting *cold feet about their lives together, but Mew refused to let those thoughts enter into his mind.

Mew decided to investigate why Gulf was behaving that way. Slowly getting up from the sofa, feeling stiffness on his body. Realizing he was sitting there for almost an hour without moving.

"Gulf," Mew called him as he wound his arms around Gulf's neck, alerting Gulf to stop mumbling.

"Hmm?" Gulf hummed as he was looking at a curious Mew in front of him.

Mew tilted his head to the side, studying Gulf face for a moment. Looking for a clue of why an always composed man like Gulf, was behaving that way.

"What's wrong?" Mew asked when he could not find a reason for Gulf's actions.

Gulf could see Mew's facial expression, he has seen it before, and he does not want to see it again.

Closing his eyes and inhaling to find courage, the moment he opened his eyes and exhaled. Mew felt the warmth from Gulf's mouth and a tingly sensation overwhelmed his entire body.

Mew tightens his grip on Gulf's neck, closing his eyes and rested his forehead on Gulf's forehead. Gulf held Mew's waist to balance himself when the force from Mew's body almost pushes him to the wall behind them.

"Gulf, please, talk to me. Why are you pacing the floor?" Mew demanded from Gulf in a soft, yet worried tone.

Gulf moved back, making Mew to strengthen up, still looking at the man in front of him.

Gulf cupped both hands on Mew's face, just for a second Gulf smiled as he sees Mew's face is clearing up from the ralimi.

"Mew, we need to talk. I need you to please listen to me," Gulf let go of Mew's face and walked to the sofas.

Slowly turning around, Mew tried to swallow the knot forming in his throat. His heart was playing hide and seek since Mew felt his heart dropped to the bottom of his feet.