Chapter 12

Big Chief's POV:
The key and boots aren't the only surprise that I have for her. Her 21 year old brother who is in the military, James is coming home on Monday. We're gonna surprise her at school. Sabrina hasn't seen James in 3 years. I know she'll be excited. Shawn already knows and is helping us because he feels bad for yelling at her. James is gonna go into her History class. It's Saturday so James is on a plane flying here. Sabrina and James are closer than her and Shawn. Shawn told me that. But he doesn't mind. He understands. Shawn also told me that she worries about him a lot. I don't blame her. He was stationed in Afghanistan. Shawn told me that James and Sabrina talk as much as they can. But she has no idea he's coming home.

James' POV: (yay!!!!)
Right now I'm on a plane. Sabrina's...... boyfriend? I think... Helped me arrange to surprise Sabrina at school. She has no idea that I'm coming home. I'm so happy that I'm gonna see her. Me and Sabrina are closer than her or me and Shawn. We grew really close when I was getting ready to leave for the Marines. I try to talk to her as much as I can. Shawn told me that she worries about me a lot. I don't blame her though. I was stationed in Afghanistan. I would worry too. We're just landing in South Carolina. Now I'm gonna go catch my plane to Oklahoma.

-GETTING READY FOR DINNER-

Sabrina's POV:
Me and Justin left Midwest and went to his house. I unlocked the door and gave him his key back and put mine with my truck keys. I went into the closet and picked out my clothes. I wear dark skinny jeans, with a white tank top with black strapy heels. I did my everyday makeup and recurled my hair.
"I'll be in the truck." Justin yelled to me. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror grabbed my purse and walked to the truck. Caitlin texted me saying that she picked up Holly and they were gonna meet me and Justin at the restaurant. I walked out the door and Justin was was standing by my door. I smiled and walked over to him.
"You look..... wow....."
"Thanks!! you look pretty wow yourself" Justin opened my door and I got in. He got in his side and started driving to the restraunt. We walked into the restraunt and saw Caitlin and Holly already at a table.
"Hi guys!!!"
"Hey!!!" They replied.
"Holly. Caitlin this is Justin."
"Hi" he said awkwardly.
"Heyyyyyy"😂 We sat down and I made small talk so it wouldn't be awkward.