Chapter 9

Sabrina's POV:

Today has been going by sooo slow. All I wanna do is go see Justin. Since Justin's still working and I didn't drive today Caitlin's gonna drive me. Justin just texted me saying that he wants me to come to Midwest so I can hang out with him. But Shawn's there... I guess I'll just stay in Justin's office. Finally last pierod comes and I have Biology. I walk into class with Caitlin and we sit down.

"Okay guys..... today you'll be finishing your work from Friday. If you finished your lab work and textbook work. You can just hang out." Mr. Fitz said (Mr Fitz is from pretty little liars and I know in PLL he teaches english but in this book he teaches biology) I finished my work so I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Justin.

-Texts-

J- Hey gorgeous how's school?

S- Eh it's okay.. I'm in biology right now and we're not relly doing anything.

J-Are you still coming to Midwest after school?

S- Yeah of course if you want me to come I will!!

J-Of course I want you to come! I wanna see you <3

S- I know I wanna see you too but I feel like it's gonna be awkward....

J-Why's that?

S-Shawn's gonna be there.

J-Babe it's fine I'll be there and if you don't wanna be around him you can sit in my office or I'll take you to my house. Sound good?

S-Yeah I guess.

J-Okay well I gotta go test Lutz car on the dyno. Love you <3

S-Love you too <3<3

-End of Text-

The bell rung. Finally it's time to leave this hell hole. Me and Caitlin go to our lockers and leave.

"So where am I taking you?" She asked me.

"Midwest Street Cars" I smiled at her.

"Where Shawn works.... I thought you were in a fight with Shawn?"She questioned

"I am.. I'm going because of Justin." I smiled to myself.

"Damn girlllllll you so like himmmmm" She smirked at me.

"I do a lot...."

"OMG you didn't?" She looked at me in shock.

"I did" I smiled at her.

"When?" I know she's gonna give me the 3rd degree.

"Last night"

"Why am I only hearing about this now?."

"I wasn't gonna tell you in front of all of them."

"Details."

"Caitlin I'm not gonna tell you the details."

"Ugh girl."

"It feels wierd."

"Of course it feels wierd you-" I interupted her.

"No Caitlin ever since last night he's been telling me he loves me."

"Sabrina the way he looks at you I know he loves you"

"Yeah Yeah...." We pull up to Midwestand I go to get out.

"Thanks Caitlin!!"

"Call me if you need a ride!!"

"I won't Justin said he'll bring me to his house if there's tension between me and Shawn."

"Okay good luck girl"

"Bye"

"Bye girlll" I got out and she left. I took a deep breath and walked into Midwest. I saw Chris

"Hey Chris!!"

"Hi Sabrina! What's up?"

"Just got out of school..."

"What school do you go to?"

"Putnam High School..."

"Your in high school?"

"Yeah"

"Your 18 though right?...."

"Yes Chris."

"Okay.."

"Do you know where Chief is?"

"Yeah he's in the office"

"Okay thanks" I walked into the office and sat on the counter. Justin was on the phone talking to someone.
"Yeah just come over to Midwest and we can go call him out." He got off the phone and turned towards me and smiled.
"Hey!!" He said
"Who's coming?
"Um..."
"Justin who's coming?." I asked again.
"Here's the thing....."