Chapter 14

WARNING: Abuse is in this chapter....

Sabrina's POV:
"We have to talk"
"I don't want to talk to you Ryan." I said irritated .
"Too bad we're gonna talk.". Ryan is my exboyfriend. He was abusive both verbally and physically. Finally I told Shawn and he helped me get away from him. Unfortunately Ryan still goes to school so I still see him.
"No Ryan I'm not gonna talk to you."
"B!tch you are gonna get in my truck and talk to me."
"No I'm not"
"You're gonna be sorry for saying that". He dragged me to his truck. He shoved me in the passenger side and as soon as he shut the door i called shawn. Luckily Ryan had to tell his friends to leave so I had time.
-phone call-
Shawn- S
Me-M

S- What do you want sabrina?
M- Shawn it's Ryan. help me!!!
S- where are you sabrina?
M- im at school in Ryan's truck hurry up!!"
S-I'm coming.
-end of phone call-
Ryan got in the truck.
"Now where were we..... oh yeah you were back talking me." he smacked me across the face.
"Didn't I teach you. You don't say no" i winced.
"Now I see you got yourself a boyfriend huh?... you little wh*re" He punched me. I started to cry.
"Break up with him."
"No" I said.
"What did you just say?"
"No" I said again. He repeatedly punched me in the ribs. After what seemed like hours of beating. Which turned out to be only a few minutes. I heard Shawn's truck.
"Sh!t" I heard Ryan say
"Stay here" he told me. He got out and I heard him and Shawn arguing.
"Where is my sister Ryan?"
"She's where she should be."
"No she isn't. She should be with you you jacka*s" I heard Shawn say angrily. I decided not to listen anymore. It wouldn't do me anygood. Finally my door opened and I tried to open my eyes.
"Oh my god Sabrina."
"Shawn?" I said my voice weak.
"It's okay I'm here. I'm here." he helped me out of the truck. I tried to walk but almost fell. Luckily Shawn caught me. He picked me up.
"Sabrina I know you probably don't want chief to see you like this but we gotta go to Midwest."
"No." I said weakly
"Yes Aubrey's there she can take care of you."
"I don't want him to see me Shawn."
"I'm sorry sabrina." He put me in his truck and started driving. He pulled into Midwest about 13 minutes later.
"I'm nervous" i said.
"Why?"
" I don't want him to see me." I said.
"You'll be fine Brie bear." (his nickname for me.) He got out and came over to my side. He helped me out but I still couldn't walk. my ribs hurt just to walk. He picked me up and carried me. He walked in and with my luck Justin was in the garage. He looked over and saw me. His eyes went wide.
"Oh my god. What happened." he ran over to us.
"Her exboyfriend happened." Shawn explained. Shawn put my down but I almost fell until Justin caught me.
"Chief will you watch her im gonna go get Aubrey so she can clean her up." Shawn asked.
"Yeah of course" Shawn walked away to go find aubrey.
"Are you okay sabrina?" I shook my head.
"No" I said weakly. I looked in his eyes and there were tears.
"Shhh don't cry. I'll be okay I'm used to it."
"That's not okay sabrina you shouldn't be used to it." he told me.
"This world is cruel. People get handed bad hands. I just happened to be one of the unfortunates" I told him. (deep....). Shawn came back with Aubrey.
"Oh my" she looked at me.
"chief can you take sabrina to the bathroom for me?" She asked him.
"Yeah" He carried me to the bathroom. He left and Aubrey lifted my shirt to see my ribs.
"Oh my god....." she said.....

The Street Outlawजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें