Chapter 21

SOTC:Jar of Hearts
Brie's POV:
"That's not good enough..." he gets up and starts storming towards me..... Oh god... He got in my face.
"Do you even know how worried I was?." He hissed alcohol smelling from his breath. 'If he's anything like my ex-boyfriend this isn't gonna be good' I thought
"Justin calm down." I said quietly
"I CANT CALM DOWN. I was worried. Scared to death that something happened to you."
"I can take care of myself." I said getting annoyed
"Obviously you can't. Look at what happened yesterday. You we're in the hospital for crying out loud." How dare he.
"Listen I can take care of myself. I don't need you watching my every move. You're supposed to be my boyfriend. Not my father." As soon as I said that tears were in my eyes threatening to spill out. He came over and hugged me. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. My knees buckled beneath me as I fell into Justin's arms.
"Shh... it's okay." he said quietly.
"No it's not" I snapped at him. "Im sorry babe. I miss him so much." I confessed.
"It's okay. I understand that you're going through a hard time right now. But please don't try to kill yourself again. I don't know what I would do without you." (Sappy. I know😂)
An hour later. (All that happened was crying cuddling. Blah blah blah)
I've heard my phone buzzing multiple times but I never actually looked at it. It was probably just Caitlin asking where I was. I reached over and was about to grab it when the door flew open revealing someone I didn't think I would see in awhile. But here they were at gunpoint.......