Chapter 22

Brie's POV:
I reached over and was about to grab it when the door flew open revealing someone I didn't think I would see in awhile. But here they were at gunpoint.......
It was Ryan. And Avianna. If you didn't know Avianna is my cousin. She is also "in love" with Ryan. Ryan is supposed to be in jail. For 46 years. (Apparently they found him as a murderor as well).
"Get up Whore" Avianna spat.
"Has anyone told you that you spit when you talk" she slapped me
"Shut up b*tch." I looked over and Ryan was pointing his gun at Justin.
"RYAN STOP"
"Nah. I'll enjoy this. He did take you away from me. "
"He didn't you were just such a douche." he turned around so fast I didn't even know what was going on. He pointed to gun at me.
"Shut up. "
"Do it you won't. No balls"
"Avianna take her to the damn car." She dragged me out and threw me against the car.
"Get in the trunk" she said with no emotion.
"Nope." She pulled out a gun.
"Get in the damn trunk you bitch." She looked down at her nails in boredom. I took the chance to punch her right in the jaw. When she fell down. She hit her head. I took her unconscious body and put it in the trunk. I took her gun and muttered a 'bitch'. I shut the trunk and ran inside to see Ryan still holding Justin at gunpoint.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE." Ryan turned to see me pointing a gun at him.
"Well well well. It seems my little helper failed. Did you kill her or will I have to."
"Why don't you just leave Ryan."
"I trust that you'll be coming with me"
"Never. "
"Well than guess I'm gonna have to kill you and your little boyfriend. It's quite cute actually. The way he stands up for you." Ryan pointed his gun at me.
"Your lover gets to watch you die first." He pulled the trigger and shot me in my abdomen. I collapsed instantly. Yup this hurt worse than I thought. Ryan turned around and pointed his gun at Justin.
"Your turn." As he was going to aim I picked my arm up and aimed. Not for his leg. Not his arm. But for the only thing I knew for sure would kill him. His heart. I pulled out he trigger and he fell to the ground. My eyes started getting heavier. Justin rushed over to me.
"NO SABRINA COME ON STAY WITH ME"
"I love you" I muttered before closing my eyes.

BIG A/N:
GUYS WE HIT 1K. I would've never been able to do this without you guys. I honestly consider you guys my best friends❤️ My Goal someday is to get this book to 10K! Please help me out guys!! Thank you guys❤️❤️