Chapter 25

Sabrina's POV:
I walked in the house and Justin was standing by the couch. With the pregnancy tests in his hand.
"Sabrina. What. The. Hell. Is. This."
"Justin I can explain"
"Are you pregnant?.."
"No. "
"Then whose are these?.."
"They're mine" I said
"But they're positive. "
"They're wrong."
"How do you know that?" He questioned
"I went to the doctors this morning..."
"Why didn't you tell me."
"I wanted to be sure before I told you."
"Get ready. "
"Why? "
"I'm taking you out on a date. Wear something fancy" I nodded and walked away. I could tell he was mad that I didn't tell him. I decided to wear my new pink dress. (Whole outfit is above). I slipped it on adding my new pink flower heels. I made my way to the bathroom to do my makeup. I went for more neutral colors. I finished off my makeup with a pink lipstick. If you couldn't tell I'm going for a pink look. I plugged in my curling wand and curled my bright red hair. That reminds me. I wanna change my color. I took a picture for snapchat and walked out. Justin was standing there in a dress shirt and a pair of nice jeans.
"You look gorgeous"
"Thank you" I blushed He grabbed my hand and led me to his truck. He opened my door and helped me in. I could still feel the tension in the air. He shut my door and got in his side. It was quiet on the way to the restaurant. We pulled in and I was amazed. It looked so fancy. Justin opened my door and helped me out. We walked into the restaurant.
"Hello do you have a reservation?"
"Yes it's under shearer" Justin said confidently.
"Ah right this way." The women led us to a table towards the back of the restaurant. We sat down and ate with small talk. The tension was becoming smaller. Once we were just about done Justin became serious.
"Sabrina. I've been thinking. " I gulped.
"Yes?"
"What do you think about trying to have a baby?"