Chapter 2

Big Chief's POV:

Wow, I didn't know Shawn had such a hot sister.... Now it's time for me to race Daddy Dave for the number 2 spot. If I can beat him there is one race standing between me and the number one crown!!! While I was getting my racing equipment ready I heard Brie begging Shawn to watch my race. Pressures on now. I wanna win if Brie's watching me. Daddy Dave is sure one tuff racer to beat. I get in my car ready to race. I see Shawn and Brie walking and I look over and see Daddy Dave checking out Brie. That's it. I'm gonna kick his ass. Shawn comes over to me.

"We all know that Daddy Dave is a tuff one to beat. Dude even if he's got the lead on you just keep driving." I nod. I'm super nervous. I think it's because Brie's watching. I think I really like her. I wonder if Shawn would approve. I am his best friend. Hopefully he will. I look at Brie before I pull up to the starting line. She smiles at me and nods. I wanna win to make her happy. Farmtruck pulls me and Daddy Dave up to the starting line. He runs back and flashes the light..
Just like that. I'm off. Daddy Dave has the lead on me. But my car does what it does and picks up the speed. I pass Daddy Dave about 60 feet before the finish line ( SPOILER ALERT: I know in real life Daddy Dave beat Big Chief. But for the sake of this book I'm gonna say Big Chief won). I won... I WON!!!! Now I move from number 3 to number 2! My plan of moving up that list is working! I see Brie and Shawn when I drive back to my trailer. Brie winked at me... Oh god... I get back to my trailer,get out, and take off my jacket. I gotta go find Brie and talk to her. As on cue i heard Brie yell:
"Justin!!!!!!! Help!!!" I run to the sound to find Daddy Dave has here pinned to his truck.
"Hey get away from her" i warned him.
"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" That's it. I walked up and punched him square in the face. He fell.
"Sabrina run and get Shawn"
"Okay" she ran away to go find Shawn. Daddy Dave got up.
"Oh your gonna pay for that" he said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. I punched him again and kneed him in his stomach. He got up and punched me in the face when I wasn't looking. I fell to the ground and he kicked me. He continued beating the sh!t out of me until Shawn ran up. Shawn's actually really good at fighting. He punched him about several time and kneed and kicked him. Once he was done he came over to me and helped me to my feet. He helped me over to my truck where Sabrina was. As soon as she saw us she ran over.
"Oh my god Justin I'm so sorry I should've never left"
"It's okay Sabrina I told you to go get Shawn" i reassured her.
"You know Chief Sabrina is actually really into nursing, maybe she can drive you home and take care of those cuts" I am so glad Shawn just said that.
"sure!! If that's okay with you Sabrina?" please say yes......
"Of course it would be my pleasure Justin" thank goddddd.