Chapter 13

Sabrina's POV:
Dinner went great!!! Or at least I think so.....😁. Caitlin and holly seem to like him. Or at least I think so...😁. Except for the fact that Holly and Caitlin talked to him alone. I really hope the don't bring up prom😬😑. (HINT HINT). I don't really like to make a big deal outta stuff like that. So now we are on our way home but Justin just made a turn and I don't know where we're going. (sketchy... Lol). When I was about to ask where we were going we pulled up to a cliff type thing. The Stars were out so it was really pretty! He got out and came over to my side. He opened my door and I climbed out and smiled at him.
"Where are we?"
"My favorite place in Oklahoma, besides the streets we race on of course..."😂
"Of course😂" I laughed . He took my hand and walked me to the end of the truck. He put down the tail gate and there were blankets.
"Aweeee. That's so sweet." i smiled. He lifted me and put me in the truck. May I remind you i have heels on. He climbed in and laid down with me. We laid there talking about the most random things.
"Sabrina. I have to ask you a question."
"What's up?" I asked looking at him.
"Well I really like you. And I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"
I smiled. "I would love to!" He smashed his lips onto mine. We parted and I smiled. We laid back down and just talked. I started drifting off to sleep.
When I woke up Justin was carrying me into the house. I looked at him.
"How are you carrying me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm like fat. How are you carrying me?"
"Babe your not fat." I smiled
"Thanks for lying". He put me down and we walked into the bed room. We started making out. And I think you can imagine what happened from there😂✌️.
-The Next Morning-
My alarm went off at 6. Ew school. Justin has to drive me today since I'm wicked stupid and didn't get my truck from Shawn's house. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I curl my hair and do my makeup. Its actually kinda cold today so I wore blue ripped skinny jeans, my blue victoria secret sweatshirt and my white jordens. I look at the time 6:25. I went to wake up Justin. I kept shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. I kissed his lips and he immediately kissed back. We parted.
"you gotta drive me to school babe"
he got up "okay"
"I promise that this is the last day. I'm gonna go get my truck when I get home from Vollyball.". If you didn't know I play vollyball
"Babe it's fine I don't mind driving you." He said
"Yeah but I don't like waking you up just to drive me i school." He starts getting ready and I grab a drink.
"Aren't you hungry?"he asked walking out ready to go.
"Nah I don't normally eat breakfast before school."
"Oh okay. Then let's go!!" We hoped in his truck and he started driving to my school .
"I can't believe how much my life has changed....." i said.
"How?..."he asked.
"Well I'm not living with Shawn anymore,i'm a senior in Highschool for crying out loud. I have possibly the best friends ever and the best boyfriend ever. I've grown up so much"
"I hope that's not a bad thing" he held my hand.
"It's the best thing in the world"
"I'm glad" he smiled at me. We got to school and he kissed me goodbye.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too" I got out and I walked over to my friends. That is until Ryan grabbed my arm.
"What?" I said annoyed.
"We have to talk."