Chapter 4

Big Chief's POV:
The doctor checks me out and diagnosed me with a concussion. Sabrina was right. Damn she's good. The doctor gives me a pyscription for nausea medication. And tells me I can go home but someone has to check on me throughout the night. We finally leave the hospital.
"Hey Sabrina do you think you can stay the night with me since someone has to check on me and all... of you don't that's totally fine....."she laughed.

"Of course I'll stay with you" Her phone started ringing.
"Hey can you get that?"

"Yeah" it was Shawn..
-PHONE CALL-
J=Justin
S=Shawn

J="Hey Shawn!"
S="Hey chief where's my sister?"
J="She's driving"
S= "You guys haven't got home yet?"
J= "We were there but then sabrina said i had a concussion so we went to the hospital."
S="oh sh!t man.. you okay?"
J="yeah I'm fine but someone has to check on me throughout the night soooo is it okay for sabrina to stay the night so she can look after me?"
S="yeah man as long as Sabrina's good with him I'm good. I'm just glad your okay."
J="thanks man. So Sabrina will stay the night then."
S="Okay sounds good"
J="bye man"
S="bye chief"

"What did Shawn say?" Sabrina asked me.

"He said you can stay." She smiled at me. we finally got to my house and got inside. I gave Sabrina a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. She walked out of the bathroom. Damn she looks good in my clothes.
"Since I only have 1 bed I'll take the couch" i told her.

"Are you kidding we can share the bed. That is unless you don't want to?" Wow!....

"We can share my bed" i winked at her and went to my room leaving her blushing. What is she doing to me?
I changed and we got into my bed. she started shivering so I pulled her into my chest and cuddled her. we both fell asleep shortly after that.

Sabrina's POV:

My alarm went off indicating it was 3 in the morning. Meaning it's time to check on Justin I looked up and he was sound asleep peacefully. So I went back to sleep

-ALARM-

My alarm went off again indicating it was 6 in the morning and I checked on Justin. He seemed fine so I went back to sleep. I woke up about 4 hours later. One hour later than my alarm.. I looked over to see no Justin. I got up and made my way to the kitchen and there he was cooking breakfast.. awe.

AUTHORS POV:
Sorry for all the short chapters but I figured short better chapters are better than long boring chapters......