Chapter 15

Aubrey's POV:
Ryan beat Sabrina again. How can any guy beat an innocent girl. If Shawn ever did that you would believe I would kick his a*s. I lifted up Sabrina's shirt and gasp.
"Oh my god..."
"what?" Sabrina said scared.
"Your ribs. They're bruised. Really bad" She looked down, she gasp and looked like she was about to throw up. She ran over to the toilet and did just that. I cleaned her up.
Chief walked in.
"How is she?"
"She threw up." i sighed .
"I'm gonna take her home so she can rest." he told me.
"Okay just call me if she throws up again."
"I will" he said. He picked her up and put her in his truck. He started the truck and drove off. I walked over to Shawn. He seemed calm.
"How are you with that?" I asked him.
"With what?" He questioned.
"Sabrina and chief.."
"I didn't like it at first but I see the way they look at each other. And hell, I can't stop it"
"This is why I love you."
"I love you too" he said.
Sabrina's POV:
Everything hurts. It hurts to walk. Justin must have noticed cause when we were walking to the front door he picked me up.
"Thanks Justin"
"your welcome beautiful." He opened the door and he carried me inside. He carefully set me down. Oh god I'm gonna throw. I painfully ran to the bathroom and threw up. Chief came in and held my hair back. He called someone I don't really know who.
-Phone Call-
J-Justin
A-Aubrey

A-hello?
J-hey it's chief
A-is everything okay?
J-well she threw up again.
A-okay. Take her to the hospital. I'm thinking she has a concussion.
J-okay I'll leave now.
A-okay keep me updated.
J-i will
-end of phone call-
Justin lifted me up and carried me out the door.
"Where are we going?" I said weakly.
"I'm taking you to the hospital"
"Why" I asked
"Because there is a chance you could have a concussion and if so the doctors gotta look at that pretty little head of yours" (throwback) I giggled at the memory. He put me in the passenger side and got in the drivers seat. I decided to close my eyes since I was pretty tired.
"Sabrina don't close your eyes."
"Whyyyyyy" i wined.
"Because if you have a concussion that's not good. Now talk to me."
"Ugh..." Justin drove me to the hospital talking to me. I kept giving him one word answers. Finally we got there and he carried me in. He checked me in and we sat down. Shortly after the nurse came out.
"Sabrina Ellington?" She asked.
Justin lifted me up and carried me in the room. They had me change into a hospital gown and lay down in the bed. They ran some tests and took some X-rays. The doctor came in shortly.
"So Sabrina I have some good news and some bad news."