Chapter 26

Sabrina's POV:
"What do you think about trying to have a baby?"
I froze.
"Justin I'm 18. "
"Sabrina, when I found those tests I was so excited. I would be thrilled to have kids with you. You know why? Cause you're the love of my life. I wanna spend my whole life with you. Sabrina I know we've only been dating for a little bit. But I can say that I've fallen madly in love with you. I can't imagine my world without you"
He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it revealing a gorgeous ring.(picture is.... Somewhere...)
"Sabrina Logan Ellington will you marry me?" I gasp. I tried to speak but it didn't come out. I nodded my head fast. He stood up and kissed me full of passion. Everyone in the restaurant applauded us. We broken part both out of breath. I admired the ring. It's rose gold with diamonds around the band. And engraved on the ring is "from Ellington". I was confused by this.
"Babe why does it say 'From Ellington'?"
"I didn't want to tell you yet. But your wedding band will say 'To Shearer'"
"Babe that's such a good idea. It's so cute"
" so you like it?"
"I love it. It's cheesy but you're cheesy. And that's why I love you"I giggled. Justin payed and we left.
-SKIPPING THE RIDE-
The minute we got into the door I was pushed against the wall. Justin kissed me full of passion and lust.
"Jump" he mumbled against my lips. I jumped and he held me. He started walking to the bedroom I assumed while kissing me roughly. He dropped me on the bed and crawled on top of my kissing down my neck......

A/N- hey guys!! So very exciting news!! This book is almost at 2K!!!! We're at 1.96k right now! I'm trying to write more chapters but schools starting soon so bare with me!:-)