Chapter 3

Heyyyy guysss!!! okay so here is your wonderful chapter three thank you for reading!! means allot vote comment and fan if you want!

Chapter 3

Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!
My mind chanted the words and I don't blame it! My mate is a complete...... ASS! I had sat in the janitors closet staring at the door jaw dropped shocked out of my wits not knowing how to take rejection, until a janitor opened the door and started yelling at me to get out. I was shocked and embarrassed at the same time! I started making my way to my last class year book. I have none of my friends in this class which isn't bad because there is hardly anyone in this class anyways. I cant believe he rejected me and then had the balls to tell me I can't be around guys!

He isn't my father!
'No but he is your mate!' My mind reminded me making me nod in agreement.
"Yes yes he is sadly." I sighed saying it out loud. He did reject me right? Cause that's what I got out of the whole ordeal! But I thought being rejected you feel crushed all I feel is confusion and annoyed! I don't like him not one bit! I need to get back at him some how but I am horrible with revenge because most of it involves violence and we all remember how anti violent I am!

I sighed in frustration and entered my year book class I looked around and saw the whole class looking at me. I looked down at the ground and made my way to my desk which is at the back of the room. I went to go sit down and I jumped back up in surprise. I turned around shocked and looked at who was sitting in my spot. Oh if it wasn't for jerk face himself! I groaned getting very angry I put my hands on my hips and scowled at him.
"Have a problem babe?" He asked and I snorted.
"No...." I said a retreated right out of there sitting at the desk in front of him. I heard him snicker along with two other snickers. Great I have the whole jerk squad in here!

I attempted to pay attention to the teacher lecturing us about photo taking but it was kinda hard when you have people throwing paper balls and spit balls at you the entire class. I wiped the desk off of paper balls and then looked up as the door opened to the class room. I saw Sienna standing at the front talking to the teacher in mind link. I looked back down and felt another paper ball hit my head. this one was big and made a smack sound. Sienna's attention snapped to me. Her eyes narrowed and I waved giving her a sheepish smile.

"Hello Harley???" Sienna said in a questioning tone. I smiled.
"Hey Sienna!" I replied pasting a fake smile on my face. Sienna walked over and kicked the paper balls out of the way. She looked down and then towards the back of the class where chance and his buddies were. I heard a feral growl rip through her chest. Uh oh! Sienna had this problem protecting her family especially me. In a split second one of chances buddies was up against the wall Sienna's hand wrapped around his throat. I spun around and closed my eyes smacking my head into the desk.
"Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are-" I sang to myself so I wasn't soo scared.

And folks this is what happens when violence erupts around me! I could hear Sienna still though even past my singing.
"If I ever catch you messing with my sister again I will remove your limbs one by one!" She growled and then dropped the boy and came to my side. I felt her touch my shoulder comforting me .
"Come with me Harley." She said quietly. I looked up at her and just nodded weakly. I got up quickly and scrambled towards the door. I could hear Sienna following me. Once outside the class she sighed.
"You need to defend yourself Harley." Sienna said annoyed.

"I know." I said meekly.
"What would you do in a fight if you were ever to be in one?" She asked me and my eyes widened. I looked around and found a piece of wooden panel on the wall. I smacked it and looked at her seriously.
"Don't jinx it Sienna!" I exclaimed still scared out of my Witt's.
"Well what would you do?" She asked and I shrugged.
"You'd die that's what would happen Harley! No one can always be there to protect you! Toughen up little girl its a doggy dog world!" Sienna yelled and I grew very annoyed with her.