Chapter 17

Hey guys :) here's your new chappie! Enjoy!

VOTE COMMENT FAN ME

Chapter 17

Its officially Monday which means the start to a new week! A week full of school seeing as I no longer have an excuse for not going! My leg is almost all healed which means I can return to jail!! Oh joy! I complained about school while getting dressed and throwing my hair up. I heard a knock on the door and I looked over to it for a second before replying.
"Come in!" I saw my dads head poke in and he nodded.
"Morning" He said.
"Uh morning." I replied and he took a step inside my room.

"So today you return to school and I don't want you coming home half way through out the day for some unknown reason. Okay? Just tough out the day." He told me sternly and I nodded.
"Yeah...." I replied raising a eyebrow at him.
"Okay well have fun at school." He said and he was about to walk out when I stopped him.
"Hey dad!" I called.
"Hmm?" He responded poking his head back in.
"You could have just said no skipping and I would have understood." I told him. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Right..... I'll uh keep that in mind." He said and left my room closing the door behind him. I stared at the door for a few minutes before shrugging and continuing to get ready for school.

Once I was finished with getting ready I went down stairs and found Joyce in the kitchen muttering swear words to herself while she viciously buttered her toast.
"Wow talk about man handling that toast!" I exclaimed watching her a smirk plastered on my face.
"Shut up Harley! Not now!" Joyce snapped.
"Sorry I was just saying sheesh... Whats wrong with you?" I replied holding my hands up in defense.

Joyce slammed her plate on the island and looked up at me. Her eyes looked murderous, she actually looked like she was on the verge of killing some one.
"I hate HER!" She screeched and I covered my ears.
"Uh..... Who?" I asked and she started pacing the kitchen while ranting.
"Do mates cheat on each other!? Isn't there some rule about cheating?! Do we even have a rule book for this kind of crap! I swear to god if He cheated on me........ I'll kill him then myself! And..... and.... and that filthy human!!!" Joyce ranted as she started kicking and hitting anything in her path..... I watched as she hit the counter tops and her knuckles started bleeding. I turned and started gagging at the sight of her blood.

I saw my father and mother run in. Both their eyes widened and jaws dropped at the scene that Joyce was displaying before them.
"Joyce!" My mother cried. From behind me I heard Joyce stop her tantrum.
"What mother!?" She screamed.
"What in the world is going on here!?" My sister Sienna asked as she waddled in. Joyce growled and screeched in frustration and stormed past us and out of the kitchen. We heard the front door open and Sienna looked at me.
"It was Stanly. She seems to think hes cheating on her with a human while hes off at college. I dont know why she thinks it but she does." I explained and Siennas jaw dropped. My Father cleared his throat and turned to Sienna.

"Joyce really shouldnt be running out there alone right now with everything thats happening." He told her and Sienna regained her composure.
"You're right. Harley go after her please." Sienna told me and I stood up slowly.
"Uh One I'm useless. Two I have school and I cant miss." I told her and she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.
"Dad said." I added pointing towards my father.
"Just go Harley." My father said sighing and I shrugged.
"Alright ...... wait will she be in the woods?" I asked suddenly realizing us werewolves wont just run the streets that would be ridiculous.

'And being a werewolf isn't?' My mind questioned.

"Yessss..... Harley that's our sister shes upset and needs some one and right now you are the only person to go have her back. Please!" Sienna said giving me puppy dog eyes. I growled and walked to the front door.
"Fine!" I called over my shoulder. I opened the door and looked at the forest. Hl WOODS! YOU CREEPY LOOKING BUGGAR! I silently cursed myself as I closed the door behind me and walked closer towards the woods. C'mon Harley you can do this! Your sister needs you! That little bit of self reassurance definitely has me ready for this!