Chapter 4

Heyyy guys okay so you all know how much I love you right?! Well if not now you do!! Thanks to everyone who read the story leading up to this one and to everyone reading this one as well means so much :) <3>

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME!                    pic of chance on the side >>>

Chapter 4

I growled in frustration as I stared at the roof in disgust. Why must Raiden and Sienna be soooo loud! I mean did they think it was necessary to moan that loud. I got up out of bed and glanced at my window. Hmm..... Chance jumped out of here like a ninja and landed it perfectly! Maybe I can too! I smiled at the thought  of me actually being successful in something that ninja. I fast walked over to the window and opened it. I looked out and around taking in my surroundings.

I wonder what hidden secrets the dark holds!! HAHA just kidding I don't I have night vision cause well I'm a werewolf! I giggled at my own stupidity and hung my legs out the window so I was sitting on the window sill. I swung my legs around testing out my ability to have enough guts to jump! I rolled my eyes at myself. If my ass of a mate can do it then of course I can. I just have to change quickly and land on all fours!! See easy as PIE! Gee I want pie! Gahh!

Well If I could get down and go get pie my life would be complete. I heard another moan and I growled. Gosh darnit! I looked longingly at the forest. That would be my save haven! If I could just get there! I heard a mosquito buzzing around my head.

"Go away!" I hissed into the dark and started flailing my arms around annoyed. My heart dropped when I felt my balance shifting and I was leaning more out of the window! I stopped flailing and my eyes widened.

OH CRAP! I fell forwards out my window. I closed my eyes trying to change but I couldn't when falling to my death! Damn mosquito! I opened my eyes and panicked when I saw the big burly bush below me. The air whipped around my body. Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm gunna die! I hit the bush with a smack and I heard the branches crush beneath me. I felt sticks hit me and slash me in some parts of my body and face. I giant like I mean MONSTROUS branch smacked my head and then I hit the ground.

I layed there stunned and shocked. Should I move or will I die. I wonder if I'm dead. I felt pain all on my arms and legs. Nope I would imagine death a little more peaceful. I moved my eyes around looking around for a second. Nope not dead I just at the bottom of the bush. Way to go Harley you have no chance at being ninja! Gosh might as well give up on life if I can't be ninja! I don't even think I was ninja to begin with! Wow that was such a fail! How could I fail that bad at jumping out a window and shifting?

I rolled onto my stomach and hissed in pain.

"Ouchy! Mr.Branches you should feel badd!" I exclaimed and held my throbbing head with my hands. I sat there complaining like a baby for about five minutes when I decided that I should crawl out of the bush. I wonder what bugs have crawled on me already though! With those thoughts in my mind I scrambled out of the bush crawling on my stomach. Once out I stood up quickly brushing myself off. I saw a spider on my leg and screamed.

"Ewww god! Ewww!" I exclaimed and swatted at it. I hit it off but threw a disgusted tantrum running around the yard jumping up and down completely horrified. I hate spiders!

They're mean, hairy, bite, ugly and down right scary! Once I calmed down a little I was surprised to find no one coming outside looking for the cause of all my noise. I also noticed something warm leaking down the left side of my face. I touched where it was wet and pulled my hand away. I smelt it and smelled blood. The rusty gross scent made me gag. Oh god I'm bleeding! I'm gonna die from blood loss!