Chapter 16

Hey guys here is chapter 16 hope you enjoy :)

VOTE COMMENT FAN ME! :D

Lots of lovey savannah!

Chapter 16

So I had decided not to return to school for the rest of the week. One I was to embarrassed and two I just thought it would be best if I just stayed home and did what the doctor had told me to. Its Saturday morning now and the doctor was coming within a half hour to check my cut again and maybe get my bandages off or maybe just change them. I was able to bear some weight on my leg by Friday and I didn't have to use my crutches anymore. Apparently silver slows down our healing ability. It would take two weeks for me to fully recover and a human about two and a half months so it was still pretty decent.

"Harley the doctors here!" I heard my mother yell up the stairs. I got up from  my desk chair and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. I went down the stairs and at the bottom was my doctor. She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Hi Harley." She greeted me.
"Hi." I replied and I led her to our living room. We sat down on the couches and we started going through her questions.
"Is it itchy still?"
"Meh Sometimes not a lot though."
"Okay does it hurt?"
"No."
"MMkay how come you limp a little while walking?"
"Because my leg feels tight and it gets sore at the end of the day after walking on it all day."

"Okay have you ran out of meds?"
"Uh yep on Thursday."
"How were you feeling then?"
"Um okay was a bit tender but I got over it."
"Okay any light headedness?"
"Erm nope!"
"Okay how much exercising do you do?"
"Like  walk around the house a few times. Try going up and down the stairs."

"Okay well lets take a look then shall we?" She said concluding the little question game. I nodded and twisted my leg towards her rolling up my pant leg.
"Sure." She unwrapped the bandage and my jagged cut was revealed.
"It looks very good!" She exclaimed surprised and she poked around it a bit. Everywhere she poked didn't bother me a bit.
"Seems to be healing nicely...." She noted and I stared at it.
"Will the scar be as big as the cut or will it shrink?" I asked her and she looked up at me studying my face. She bit her lip nervously for  a moment.
"Just tell me the truth." I told her waiting for her response.

"Us werewolves don't usually scar.... but with silver products we do. Its weird silver makes us scar exactly how the cut is. So to answer your question, yes it will scar and the scar will look exactly how it looks now looks." I looked down at it frowning.
"Oh okay." I nodded.
"Oh and it wont be a normal scar no this scar will be a grayish color for some reason silver does that to us as well." She informed me and my heart sunk. I will be stuck with this scar forever and it will be gray! Why does my life have to suck like seriously!

"It'll be gray?" I asked her quietly.
"No not like a vibrant gray but the scar will have a tinge of gray to it yes." She said and I nodded.
"So it looks good enough to remove the stitching so ill just do that now." She told me and started removing my stitches. I looked away as she removed the stitches afraid I might get grossed out.
"Okay all done!" She told me and I looked at my leg. Hmm it wont be that big of a scar but still I didn't want it.
"Do I have to have bandages on it still?" I asked her hoping I wouldn't.
"No you'll be fine!" She told me and I nodded.
"Okay thanks." I told her and she smiled.
"No problem this is what I do!" She told me beaming me a smile.

I smiled and stood up moving my leg around a bit. I kept my pant leg rolled up so she could see it while I moved and then she gave me a thumbs up.
"Right on well looks good Harley! If anything happens give me  call but I wont have to see you for another week and a half! Well of course I'll see you around like at the pack barbeque this afternoon but I wont have to see you for this soon." She explained chuckling. I laughed and agreed with her. I walked her out and said my goodbyes and thank yous as I closed the door.