Chapter 20

So this chapter might be a little edgy and sort of like "OMG"! Anyways here ya's go! Enjoy Lovelys!! :)

LOTS OF LOVEY, SAVANNAH

VOTE COMMENT FAN ME!

Chapter 20

All week I had not spoken to either Cathy, Chance, Jack, Zack, Sam and Sierra. I wasn't fighting with Sierra she was just away with her parents for a couple days visiting some of her family from another pack located about five hours away. Her parents and her have been trying to recruit her family to our pack for the last three years and so far so good they have been turning a little more to our pack every time they went for a visit.

"Harley!" Sienna called for me from the bottom of the stairs. I growled and muttered incoherent swear words as I got up from my computer chair and walked to the top of the stairs.
"Are you ready for the barbecue?" Sienna asked me with her hands on her hips. Today is Saturday which means its the pack barbecue. Also today is the day that marks two weeks till the next full moon.
"No. I already told you I'm not going." I told her about two days ago I would not be attending the pack barbecue this Saturday because I don't want to go and sit by myself while Chance, Sam and Cathy were all in the same clearing. It wasn't happening I wouldn't do it.

At first she had argued with me saying I'm just letting them get to me and win if I don't go. I don't think Sienna has realized that I'm a coward and I don't mind losing. Its more like her that minds if she loses anything.
"Oh well I thought you might've changed your mind...." She trailed off.
"Sorry Sienna.... I just cant face them yet... its been hard enough at school." I told her and she nodded.
"Well you're still letting them win.." She stated and I growled.
"There is no winning Sienna this is not a game! Okay!" I exclaimed angrily.

She just stared at me furrowing her eyebrows.
"Its a emotional game it is.." She argued.
"For Christ sakes its NOTHING! Just leave it." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Sienna growled slightly and stared at me long and hard.
"You're are giving them the satisfaction by not going and moping around here like a pathetic useless mutt! That is what you're doing. You know what stay I don't care!" Sienna yelled and stormed off. I sat there in shock.

Did she really need to bring up the fact that I'm a pathetic useless mutt? I'm pretty sure we have all realized this. Those words coming from one of the few people I am closest too stung. I walked to my room and slammed the door. Lately my moods have been all over the place. I haven't been myself lately. I just cant explain it....

I paced my room thinking over the last couple months of my life. First Chance shows up, Then Sam, Stupid stuff happens, Then the kids go missing, Then we get creepy letters, Fights with Chance became a regular, Then I was almost killed by a hunter, Then Joyce's issues and now this stupid stuff with Chance, Sam and Cathy. What else could possibly go wrong!?

I mean will I ever get a break!? I heard the front door slam and I knew that everyone was gone to the pack meeting leaving me alone in the house. Which I don't mind all that much. People lately have been becoming a little to much for me to handle so the more alone time I get to think about things the better it is.

 I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to grab some of my chocolate bars to calm myself down. I grabbed one and walked to the living room. Some movement in the back yard caught my eye and I walked over towards the sliding door to get a better look. I dropped my chocolate bar as pure fear ran through out my body. It was him.

The Hunter was back for me. Except he wasn't alone he had two normal looking people flanking behind him. I locked eyes with him and he smirked pulling out one of his blades. I shrieked and locked the sliding glass door which was probably a stupid move but I did it anyways. The threw the knife and I jumped into the living room landing on my stomach as the glass on the sliding door shattered behind me. I scrambled back up to my feet and stood there contemplating on what to do next.