Chapter 8

• Dedicated to My fam jam <3

Heyooooo!! Okay so I apologize for not uploading for like eternity!! I'm not even going to give excuses because I know I should be writing and giving you guys something to read no matter what! But my love for my fans has never died guys! :D Thank you for being completely awesome all of you! This Chapter is dedicated to my family for supporting me in my writing and being quiet when I need them to for my "writing time" oh and for putting up with my stressed out butt! :D Anyways here's your Chappie enjoy Lovely's!

Vote, Comment, Fan me!! :)     Harley on the side >>> :)

Chapter 8

 I stared at Sienna shocked. What did she just say? This must be some wacky dream!

"What?" I asked her shocked.

"Yes I'm pregnant." She repeated.

"That’s where I was today and that’s why I'm sick. Don't tell anyone Harley please?!" Sienna begged and I stared at her for a long time. I was told when I first changed that when a werewolf is pregnant they are able to shift to their wolf only in the first three months but after that they are pretty much defenceless because their reflexes slow down and their not as strong anymore. Having my sister and Luna having to go through this was terrifying not only for me but the well-being of the pack.

"You’re going to be defenceless Sienna." I said and she nodded. Also when being werewolf and pregnant we are pregnant for ten months not 9. Why well we don't know.

"I know so I need your help." She said. I froze! Woah woah woah hold yo horses girl!!

"Um...." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"No one knows. I'm pretty much defenceless, You’re going to be a Luna too Harley!" She exclaimed looking at me hopefully.

"So what is it that you want?" I asked nervously. I was sweating and nervous and most of all scared out of my wits I now felt like I was going to chuck at any moment!

"I want you to be the god-mother." She said and I nearly had a  heart attack. A god-mother in our world was the baby's protector. When asked to be a god-mother or god-father the job you are signing up for is huge. Pretty much you are asked to protect the pregnant women all throughout the pregnancy and then always be there to protect the baby no matter what age. Sandra was Sienna's protector. With me being a wussy as I am this idea was not appealing!

"Uh Sienna I wouldn't be able to do anything I'm useless in that department." I told her looking down ashamed. She touched my arm and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry I have faith in you and I trust you with my life. Please?" She asked and I sighed. I stared into her pleading puppy dog eyes. She suddenly got tense and started gagging. I rushed her to the washroom and held her hair rubbing circles on her back as she heaved probably everything she has eaten up. I helped her clean up herself. She clutched the toilet for dear life and I felt bad for her.

"Yes." I blurted and she snapped her attention to me.

"What?" She asked shocked yet I could see the happiness behind her eyes.

"I'll be the god mother Sienna." I said without thinking and she beamed me a huge toothy smile. She went to go hug me but I backed up holding my hands up.

"Woah woah there Mrs.Pukey keep your distance." I said and she stopped still smiling at me. She laughed and waved me away.

"Thank you Har Love you!" She called after me as I left the powder room and my pregnant defenceless sister.